Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

My guess would be, and it's just a guess, that i'm asking for the 7.0 plus edition to be an exact match to the 7.0 standard edition and then if changes are going to be made according to the suggestions in tottes inbox (which should be full by now...) it would come out as 7.1?!

Anyways, thanks for the time put into this project by all of you.

The difference between the plus & the standard is the cyberface numbers. Everything else is the same. If you start up a dynasty with the standard, you can't upgrade to the plus. (Unless the mvp sav reader is used)

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7) You have Andruw Jones for coco crisps batting stance after watching 19 innings last night i think that todd walker might be more close to his stance.

I disagree. I watch Crisp alot & A Jones is the best (in my opinion) that the game can represent of his unique batting stance.

Hello,

I'm new here and just wanted to say waz up and would love to offer my help and advice when possible. I have downloaded these rosters and there are several inaccuracies and I am a BIG TIME Cleveland Indians fan and I noticed the lack of changes/moves and such. I also saw certain posts by members or former members(LOL) and agree with the idea of certain people being assigned a team and updating transactions daily. I would like to take the Cleveland Indians over myself as I do have plenty of free time on my hands as of this moment and what else would be better than helping out my friends around here in improving these already fantasic rosters and making them even better(is that even possible?). I have seen the message Totte said about emailing transactions and I will post and email like RedSox is doing in attempt to help our go getters/movers and shakers.

Anyhow-I'm glad to join this great group of peoples and I hope to see help from every1 including myself in the near future!!!

Thanx,

Pronk06.

Hello,

I'm new here and just wanted to say waz up and would love to offer my help and advice when possible. I have downloaded these rosters and there are several inaccuracies and I am a BIG TIME Cleveland Indians fan and I noticed the lack of changes/moves and such. I also saw certain posts by members or former members(LOL) and agree with the idea of certain people being assigned a team and updating transactions daily. I would like to take the Cleveland Indians over myself as I do have plenty of free time on my hands as of this moment and what else would be better than helping out my friends around here in improving these already fantasic rosters and making them even better(is that even possible?). I have seen the message Totte said about emailing transactions and I will post and email like RedSox is doing in attempt to help our go getters/movers and shakers.

Anyhow-I'm glad to join this great group of peoples and I hope to see help from every1 including myself in the near future!!!

Thanx,

Pronk06.

skillmachine your parents called, they want you to stop whining.

Just a few fixes that need made on the Mariners..

* SP Anthony Varvaro (AA) should have a "7" skintone

* SP Brandon Morrow (A) should have "Lots" star power

* RF TJ Bohn (AAA) should have "Average" star power

* RP Stephan Kahn (A) should have "Lots" star power

* CL JJ Putz should have "Lots" star power

and have better control of his fastball and splitter.

* C Rene Rivera should have "Average" star power

* LF Raul Ibanez should have more power! On pace for 40 HRs in 2006.

* 1B Richie Sexson hits righties better than lefties and his contact should be reduced and changed to more power against righties.

* 1B Roberto Petagine has been DFA'd and LF Chris Snelling (AAA) will most likely be his replacement after the All-Star break to DH against RHPs and 1B Eduardo Perez will DH against LHPs. Snelling also needs to have better hot zones and much better contact (hits lefties slightly better than righties - high-70s vs LHPs, mid-70s vs RHPs)

Thats all for now! Hopefully you can get these in before the PLUS rosters are released...

Just a few fixes that need made on the Mariners..

* SP Anthony Varvaro (AA) should have a "7" skintone

* SP Brandon Morrow (A) should have "Lots" star power

* RF TJ Bohn (AAA) should have "Average" star power

* RP Stephan Kahn (A) should have "Lots" star power

* CL JJ Putz should have "Lots" star power

and have better control of his fastball and splitter.

* C Rene Rivera should have "Average" star power

* LF Raul Ibanez should have more power! On pace for 40 HRs in 2006.

* 1B Richie Sexson hits righties better than lefties and his contact should be reduced and changed to more power against righties.

* 1B Roberto Petagine has been DFA'd and LF Chris Snelling (AAA) will most likely be his replacement after the All-Star break to DH against RHPs and 1B Eduardo Perez will DH against LHPs. Snelling also needs to have better hot zones and much better contact (hits lefties slightly better than righties - high-70s vs LHPs, mid-70s vs RHPs)

Thats all for now! Hopefully you can get these in before the PLUS rosters are released...

E-Mail Totte...

chad tracy +

andruw jones -

adam laroche +

brian mccann +

edgar renteria -

ramon hernandez +

javy lopez -

miguel tejada +

jason varitek -

kevin youkilis +

joe crede +

jermaine dye +

tadahito iguchi +

paul konerko +

michael barrett +

aramis ramirez -

edwin encarnacion -

ken griffey jr -

david ross +

javier valentin -

victor martinez +

grady sizemore +

garrett atkins +

todd helton -

matt holliday +

curtis granderson +

brendon inge +

marcus thames +

miguel cabrera +

dan uggla +

josh willingham +

lance berkman +

carlos lee +

luis castillo -

joe mauer +

justin morneau +

jason giambi +

carlos beltran +

jose reyes +

david wright +

stopped at mets... will do 2nd half of teams if wanted

chad tracy +

andruw jones -

adam laroche +

brian mccann +

edgar renteria -

ramon hernandez +

javy lopez -

miguel tejada +

jason varitek -

kevin youkilis +

joe crede +

jermaine dye +

tadahito iguchi +

paul konerko +

michael barrett +

aramis ramirez -

edwin encarnacion -

ken griffey jr -

david ross +

javier valentin -

victor martinez +

grady sizemore +

garrett atkins +

todd helton -

matt holliday +

curtis granderson +

brendon inge +

marcus thames +

miguel cabrera +

dan uggla +

josh willingham +

lance berkman +

carlos lee +

luis castillo -

joe mauer +

justin morneau +

jason giambi +

carlos beltran +

jose reyes +

david wright +

stopped at mets... will do 2nd half of teams if wanted

go for it man

vinnyxgunz, Mauer looks fine in UR 7.0. The contact isn't extremely high against lefties, but he has like 90-something against righties. And seeing as he will mainly face righties, he will have a great batting average. Totte had his stats nailed perfectly.

Archived