Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

Totte,

Is there any chance I could take over helping with the Cleveland Indians system? I notice there is a 100 player limit and they only have 105 players throughout their organization. I just don't get the realistic feel of the game w/o complete accurate minor leagues-no offense-especially with my home team.

Thanx 4 all the hard work!!!

Pronk06.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totte,

Is there any chance I could take over helping with the Cleveland Indians system? I notice there is a 100 player limit and they only have 105 players throughout their organization. I just don't get the realistic feel of the game w/o complete accurate minor leagues-no offense-especially with my home team.

Pronk06.

skillmachine your parents called, they want you to stop whining.

Yes, it is skillmachine.

Look at the sign-up date.

Dude, skillmachine...i don't think anyone wants you 'helping'...and I"m surprised you got creative with you last couple of accounts...i was hoping for something like skill~machine or something.

Totte,

Pronk06.

Totte's not here, so let me answer for him. NO. You won't be helping him do anything. You are going to be banned yet again. Right Skill Machine? How many times is this now? Do you get the hint that you've had enough chances and now you are not wanted? Take off and don't come back.

Get the hell out of here.

I think the Sox should give Abe Alvarez a shot starting.

and:

i also agree with that

This thread is about the Ultimate Roster project and not about the Red Sox starting rotation. Talk about that in the Red Sox thread if that is what's on your mind.

To redsx2434: And you wonder why you never will get rid of the spammer title? Don't even bother asking for that to be removed for the rest of the year.

Totte's not here, so let me answer for him. NO. You won't be helping him do anything. You are going to be banned yet again. Right Skill Machine? How many times is this now? Do you get the hint that you've had enough chances and now you are not wanted? Take off and don't come back.

waving.jpg

Awww...no waving goodbye clipart?

Nice job banning skill-machine.

Thanx,

Bama.

and:

This thread is about the Ultimate Roster project and not about the Red Sox starting rotation. Talk about that in the Red Sox thread if that is what's on your mind.

To redsx2434: And you wonder why you never will get rid of the spammer title? Don't even bother asking for that to be removed for the rest of the year.

i apologize i just meant it as a remark i dint want it to go on and on. again my deepest apologize

is their anyway totte can change the allstar game roster to what it is now?

It does have the '06 All-Star team

i meant get the rosters one hundred percent. like with the nl manny is on the team and tryo glaus is not. with the nl david excstein is not on the team and reyes is. i know he should be on the team but he got injured. with the pitching the al is missing bobby jenks and mariano rivera

waving.jpg

Thanks buddy :hail:

i meant get the rosters one hundred percent. like with the nl manny is on the team and tryo glaus is not. with the nl david excstein is not on the team and reyes is. i know he should be on the team but he got injured. with the pitching the al is missing bobby jenks and mariano rivera

kraw answered this like 15 pages back or something...

Totte, that link I gave you in the PM has the pitches for Danny Core and you can get his ht/wt/birthdate from MILB.com.. I don't know his delivery but he should have the face of the lighter latin generic face

I mentioned this before in the PM that RP Matt Duff may have been released by the Jays and he has.

07/10/06 Transactions Dunedin Matt Duff Released

Thanks dude

Sorry I looked at the site as his thing just says "average fastball, plus curve".

Fastball 89

Curve+ (a lot of movement) 76

Change 80

He also lacks much stamina and is probably destined for the bullpen rather than a starter. His skintone should be 6, body type average, atheletic profile. Glove/bat both black, the rest none or normal. Batting stance upright, delivery overhand SP/RP. Put his stamina at 45.

Archived