Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people so quick to judge??? I just register and get accused of being somebody im not.

WTF???

Thanx for the loving welcome.

Jeez. I register and ask for some updates to be made and BAM!!!

You're skill-machine.

FYI: I'm not. I can be if I'm not shown some respect. I appreciate this work as much as the rest of u people. Chill out.

Most new people wouldnt be this mad of being accused of being someone. New people would be like, "who", skill machine?. Instad you alread know all about this stuff, I wonder why. You dont get respect, you EARN respect.

:wtg:

give somebody a chance 1st-jeez. U never gave skill a chance. U arent giving me a chance. Every time somebody mentions the indians roster is inaccurate-everybody goes off and immediately accuses that person of being skill-machine.

I'm just trying to get some love. Im new here. It's not like i said what's up B*tches-hook me up my slaves.

Chill out.

bc i have seen hory and others blast people when they didnt do ****. I always see skill-machine mentioned and now im being accused. so...hmmmmmm??? Id get a life if i were u people. Unless its bc u dont live in the US-thats not how we roll. We dont accuse and talk ****. We act cool and forgive. Skill was probrably a good guy and u guys act like this is some big deal. WOW. Rosters. WHOOPIE DOO!!!

it also looks like for respect-i have to have atleast 500-1000 posts and I have a life away from video games. I think it's great u people do this work-but it's annoying when u say earn respect and i get blasted while trying to help out and get accused of being somebody im not.

Thats my beef.

Yeah for sure dude. I did the appearance changes but me and Mark decided not to change the jersey numbers because the guys are still in Columbus on the rosters.

No problem, just looking out. Glad to see it helped a good cause.

:rant:

bc i have seen hory and others blast people when they didnt do [naughty word].

You signed up today.

I always see skill-machine mentioned and now im being accused. so...hmmmmmm??? Id get a life if i were u people.

If none of us have lives, why are you here?

Unless its bc u dont live in the US-thats not how we roll. We dont accuse and talk [naughty word]. We act cool and forgive.

:stupid:

Skill was probrably a good guy...

Don't flatter yourself...

and u guys act like this is some big deal. WOW. Rosters. WHOOPIE DOO!!!

So why are you here again?

DUDE, SHUT THE F*** UP! You are a piece of ****. You come on here on a different account, act like you are new yet you show numerous signs of being here before, flatter yourself (and your 56534656 different accounts), and then talk **** about the rosters you were "trying to help out with". Just leave before you get banned...again.

:rant:

Archived