Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know how everybody else would feel about this but if you wouldnt mind totte caould you wait to do the rosters until the day after the trade deadline? Tha way you would have everybody on their correct and final teams for the year and you could add all the called up rookies portraits with their MLB hats rather than their AAA hats. Just a thought!

So is the idea a yes or a no? :?

So is the idea a yes or a no? :?

Portraits are seperate from rosters. Hory is the Portrait master and he already said he wasnt updateing transactions. But, theres a great tutorial at the total classics site where you can learn to make them yourself. They are quite easy once you get the hang of it.

I dont know how everybody else would feel about this but if you wouldnt mind totte caould you wait to do the rosters until the day after the trade deadline? Tha way you would have everybody on their correct and final teams for the year and you could add all the called up rookies portraits with their MLB hats rather than their AAA hats. Just a thought!

As you guys said, I have nothing to do with the portrait updates.

I've considered releasing the rosters after the deadline instead as you're saying but since I owe you guys a 7.0 (7.1 in this case) Plus edition, I'll release it this weekend and then the next update will come on August 1st.

Some new Jays movement:

A:

RP Danny Core moves into the rotation in his spot (I can give you Core's specs if you want to create him).. really he should be in the rosters since he had some time in high A last season and now is there for all of this season so far)

Yeah, hook me up dude :)

Hi Totte:

1. Buddy Bell, manager of KC Royals, 04 face option should be "No", maybe you should edit ..datadatabasemanager.dat with Notepad. Data of managers usually can't be edited in MVPedit.

2. LA Dodgers, Takashi Saito, you wrote his name in wrong order. And, skin tone should be 6, not 1.

Keep up your great work.

Thanks buddy. I'll edit that :)

Ok, took a quick look at the Dodgers rosters...couple things to point out.

1. Russell Martin, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier should all be moved up to the Major League squad. NONE of these guys will EVER be called down to the minors again.

2. The three guys named above should have an increase to their batting ratings...especially Andre Ethier who has had 160 at bats and is batting .350. His ratings in the roster had him at 44 contact, and 44 power. Much too low. So if you're playing against the Dodgers and want to play against the power rookies, I suggest upping their batting ratings around 60-70 depending on your preference.

3. Odalis Perez should have his pitching attributes lowered. He is currently the 3rd best player on the Dodgers in the rosters, whereas in real life he was demoted to the bullpen for long relief and has no command of the strike zone whatsoever.

4. Hong-Chih Kuo and Franquelis Osoria need to be sent down to triple A while Chad Billingsley, Aaron Sele, and Giovanni Carrara need to be sent up to the majors.

5. Odalis Perez needs to be sent to the bullpen for long relief along with Brett Tomko.

6. Call up Willy Aybar from double A to triple A.

This is all I can think of for now, so all you Dodger fans make those changes!!!

Thanks

Just a few fixes that need made on the Mariners..

* SP Anthony Varvaro (AA) should have a "7" skintone

* SP Brandon Morrow (A) should have "Lots" star power

* RF TJ Bohn (AAA) should have "Average" star power

* RP Stephan Kahn (A) should have "Lots" star power

* CL JJ Putz should have "Lots" star power

and have better control of his fastball and splitter.

* C Rene Rivera should have "Average" star power

* LF Raul Ibanez should have more power! On pace for 40 HRs in 2006.

* 1B Richie Sexson hits righties better than lefties and his contact should be reduced and changed to more power against righties.

* 1B Roberto Petagine has been DFA'd and LF Chris Snelling (AAA) will most likely be his replacement after the All-Star break to DH against RHPs and 1B Eduardo Perez will DH against LHPs. Snelling also needs to have better hot zones and much better contact (hits lefties slightly better than righties - high-70s vs LHPs, mid-70s vs RHPs)

Thats all for now! Hopefully you can get these in before the PLUS rosters are released...

I'll see what I can do bro' :wink:

Totte,

I watched a little bit of the futures game on Sunday and noticed that Yunel Escobar, Braves AA prospect should have Jeter's stance, long socks, and a black arm pad.

THanks bro'. I'll fix that when I come home from work/BP today.

Archived