Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

I PM Totte with ever post i put here, and he responds in return. As ive said before i post here so that others who make rosters and mod their own have up to date transactions.

1. Totte was very specific about updates being emailed to him.

2. Totte asked that his message about emailing be bumped if need be.

3. No where did you state you also emailed Totte along with that update.

1 + 2 + 3 = I repeated Totte's message. :wink:

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to trying the new rosters, technical Q first though:

I'm thinking about reverting to the default models.big and installing the UR 7 SE and start up a new dynasty. When the plus version comes out, will it then be possible for me to overwrite the SE with the plus edition and gear up with the newest models.big and just continue my dynasty which now will be upgraded with the brilliant cyberfaces? If not I will wait to start the Dynasty but if it doesn't matter i might start it now and play through the first games with the default faces. I don't want to get to deep into a dynasty though and realize that it's for nothing and having to start over.

My guess would be, and it's just a guess, that i'm asking for the 7.0 plus edition to be an exact match to the 7.0 standard edition and then if changes are going to be made according to the suggestions in tottes inbox (which should be full by now...) it would come out as 7.1?!

Anyways, thanks for the time put into this project by all of you.

Mark, what does me being lazy to see if it was this weekend or next have to do with my deep appreciation for these modders great work?

Please tell me? Not trying to be rude but seriously? You took the time to respond to me with that, why not just say this or next instead? I didn't just sign up here. I'm not new here, just don't post as much because I work very hard for a living.

Sorry if that came off mean, but that's just uncalled for.

Nanner, I wasn't directing that specifically at you. If it seemed that way, I apologise. As I'm sure you've noticed, there are a remarkable number of people who simply want to be spoon-fed, and I was commenting on that in general, as opposed to replying to you specifically. Hell, Hory said it best.

I don't care about how many posts you have, or anyone else has, whether it be 1 or 1 million. You treat others with respect, you'll get respect from me, and as the posts I've seen from you have been generally positive, I have respect for you, regardless of join date or post count.

McCann does count. He only played like 50 or 60 games last year.

But ya, they are because they haven't been updated since they've broken through.

BTW, how's Andy Laroche doing? In my dynasty, my plan is to trade Meuller and make Laroche my starting 3B

Laroche is doing awesome right now...he got called up from double A to triple A recently because of his good play. In 9 games in triple A he's already hit 3 home runs, and is batting .343. Its funny because all the Dodger rookies are putting up near exact stats that they had in triple A, in the majors. They're playing well at all levels. None of them will get anything less than 60 contact in my game.

In the game, I don't think Laroche is ready to make the jump and fill in for Mueller unless you're already about 2 years in with the ratings given in 7.0. But yea, you should definitely find a way to get rid of Mueller. The good thing about the Dodgers is that they have so much depth that its literally like a revolving door.

The Jays have finally recalled flamethrower Brandon League after a great first half in AAA. Veteran reliever Pete Walker was placed on the 15-day DL to make room for him. League posted a 3-2 record in 31 games (including one start in a doubleheader), 2.14 ERA, 8 saves, 54.2 IP, 15 BB, 43 K. League can hit 100 mph on the gun frequently but has yet to harness it at the big league level. ALthough he has shown good signs this year of being able to in AAA and he seems to have added a curve to off-set the hitters. Prior to this year everything was hard for him.

one thing i noticed in the Padre roster in MVPedit was Jake Peavy's fastball velocity was set to just 9 so it basically never crossed the plate..Very easy to fix just probably forgot to add the extra number at the end.

McCann does count. He only played like 50 or 60 games last year.

But ya, they are because they haven't been updated since they've broken through.

BTW, how's Andy Laroche doing? In my dynasty, my plan is to trade Meuller and make Laroche my starting 3B

McCann does not count. He was on the Major League roster for more than 45 days last year, so he no longer counts as a rookie. We went over the rules for rookies last year. I don't remember exactly what they are but it's something in the neighborhood of 162 ABs, certain amount of days on the Major League roster (I'm pretty sure it's 45). So most of the "Baby Braves" like McCann, Francoeur, and those guys no longer count.

I appreciate your transactions of course! :)

No problem SS :)

btw...

Cleveland Indians - Claimed RHP Mike Adams from the New York Mets and have optioned him to Triple-A Buffalo.

Philadelphia Phillies - Adam Bernero P Refused Minor League Assignment - Free Agent

Minnesota Twins - Donaldo Mendez SS Signed to a Minor League Contract

Ok, a few things i found last night. Quick note, yes, I will be emailing a copy of this post to Totte, and I play on Xbox, so I am wondering if these things happened during the conversion, as I don't know exactly how that process works. I just wanted to post them incase they indeed are mistakes.

1) As a said a couple posts above, Brandon Fahey of the Orioles was on the free agent list, and his first position is SS and second position 3B. He started in LF today and has been playing mostly in the outfield since they DFA'ed Luis Matos. Therefore, I reccomend changing his secondary position to OF or UTIL.

2) I went in to do a # change for Christopher Barnwell (SS of the Milwaukee Brewers). He was #10, and needed to be changed to #12. When I went in to make the edit, his named changed to just "C.". I don't know how this needs to be fixed, but I just copied down his ratings and created him again.

3) RP Brian Shouse is on the Nationals MLB squad right now. I found him still on the MLB team of his old team, the Rangers.

4) Takashi Saito, Dodgers RP has his name turned around, it is listed as Saito Takashi. Hence why I had a tough time finding him when I was updating active rosters :p

5) Aramis Ramirez's batting stance is not Alex Rodriguez, his batting stance is much much closer to Jason Giambi's in the way he extends his arms from his body and stands in a more upright fashion.

6) Travis Hafner's batting stance should not be Open, it should be K. Matsui, it is pretty much his exact batting stance.

Again, just some small things that I found, love the rosters in general, and can't wait for Kraw to release the dynasty saves over at TC so I can get started :D

Ok, a few things i found last night. Quick note, yes, I will be emailing a copy of this post to Totte, and I play on Xbox, so I am wondering if these things happened during the conversion, as I don't know exactly how that process works. I just wanted to post them incase they indeed are mistakes.

1) As a said a couple posts above, Brandon Fahey of the Orioles was on the free agent list, and his first position is SS and second position 3B. He started in LF today and has been playing mostly in the outfield since they DFA'ed Luis Matos. Therefore, I reccomend changing his secondary position to OF or UTIL.

2) I went in to do a # change for Christopher Barnwell (SS of the Milwaukee Brewers). He was #10, and needed to be changed to #12. When I went in to make the edit, his named changed to just "C.". I don't know how this needs to be fixed, but I just copied down his ratings and created him again.

3) RP Brian Shouse is on the Nationals MLB squad right now. I found him still on the MLB team of his old team, the Rangers.

4) Takashi Saito, Dodgers RP has his name turned around, it is listed as Saito Takashi. Hence why I had a tough time finding him when I was updating active rosters :p

5) Aramis Ramirez's batting stance is not Alex Rodriguez, his batting stance is much much closer to Jason Giambi's in the way he extends his arms from his body and stands in a more upright fashion.

6) Travis Hafner's batting stance should not be Open, it should be K. Matsui, it is pretty much his exact batting stance.

Again, just some small things that I found, love the rosters in general, and can't wait for Kraw to release the dynasty saves over at TC so I can get started :D

7) You have Andruw Jones for coco crisps batting stance after watching 19 innings last night i think that todd walker might be more close to his stance.

8) For Mike Lowell i believe you have something like maglio ordonez for his stance. i believe carlos delgados stance is more close to his stance

McCann does not count. He was on the Major League roster for more than 45 days last year, so he no longer counts as a rookie. We went over the rules for rookies last year. I don't remember exactly what they are but it's something in the neighborhood of 162 ABs, certain amount of days on the Major League roster (I'm pretty sure it's 45). So most of the "Baby Braves" like McCann, Francoeur, and those guys no longer count.

You are right about the 45 days on the active roster and that also includes DL time and the other one is 90 at bats, im not sure about pitchers though, i think it is 45 innings but that im not 100% about.

And im a little on this convo but to the dodgers guy sorry I cant remember who it was, but I wouldnt be surprised if Matt Kemp wasnt sent down before the trading deadline, the kid cant hit a breaking ball to save his life, hes still living off of those 7 homes he hit in his first 50 AB's.

Archived