Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

7/12 - Cincinnati Reds Chris Hammond P Cleared Waivers and Became a Free Agent

7/12 - Houston Astros aquired 3B Aubrey Huff 3B Traded From Tampa Bay for RHP Mitch Talbot & SS Ben Zobrist

7/12 - Houston Astros 3B Joe McEwing Designated for Assignment

7/9 - Kansas City Royals P Chris Booker Designated for Assignment

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does this have to do with my rosters?

I don't know. I thought maybe in some way, the reason I lost all music was because of me downloading your rosters?

Or how about this, maybe I didn't want to open a new thread b/c all people would respond with is "search the site you moron!"...which I did...

Sorry for bothering you so much with my question. I'll ask someone else.

did you change out your datafile since?

I tried to help you, i didn't recieve a response from you, as far as I know.

So did you change out your datafile. Are your ingame settings set correctly to play use music?

Boston Red Sox

Optioned RHP Jason Johnson to Single-A Wilmington.

Seattle Mariners

Recalled C Luis Oliveros from Double-A San Antonio; designated INF Roberto Petagine for assignment.

Milwaukee Brewers

Outrighted C Chad Moeller to Triple-A Nashville after clearing waivers.

Havent seen these 3 posted yet.

hey totte i pm'ed and said that coco crisp's stance should be shawn green's but now the more i look at the one that you gave him in 7.0 ( i think it was andruw jones) it looks pretty good, im not sure which way to go, the feet of the green stance match coco's pretty good but the arm movement on andruw jones is very close to coco's

Nah it's so that he can get a start in during the all-star break because his spot will be skipped so that they can go back to the #1 right after

it would make more sense to put him in AAA or AA to face some competition.

and i hope he gets bombed by an A team.

by anychance has anyone compiled a list of transactions since 7.0 came out?

in no particular order...

Seattle Mariners Acquired RHP Travis Chick from the Cincinnati Reds for LHP Eddie Guardado and cash.

Milwaukee Brewers Designated C Chad Moeller for assignment

St. Louis Cardinals Designated RHP Sidney Ponson for assignment and activated RHP Jeff Weaver

New York Mets Designated RHP Jose Lima for assignment(no suprise there)

Cincinnati Reds Quinton McCracken CF Designated for Assignment

Baltimore Orioles Luis Matos LF Designated for Assignment

TOLEDO MUD HENS-Released LHP Hector Mercado. Signed RHP Jason Karnuth

NEW BRITAIN ROCK CATS-Released LHP John Thomas

Cincinnati Reds Chris Hammond P Cleared Waivers and Became a Free Agent

Houston Astros aquired 3B Aubrey Huff 3B Traded From Tampa Bay for RHP Mitch Talbot & SS Ben Zobrist

Houston Astros 3B Joe McEwing Designated for Assignment

Kansas City Royals P Chris Booker Designated for Assignment

New York Yankees Signed P Brian Bruney to a Minor League Contract

Minnesota Twins Ruben Sierra DH Released

Cleveland Indians - Claimed RHP Mike Adams from the New York Mets and have optioned him to Triple-A Buffalo.

Philadelphia Phillies - Adam Bernero P Refused Minor League Assignment - Free Agent

Minnesota Twins - Donaldo Mendez SS Signed to a Minor League Contract

New York Yankees Acquired OF Aaron Guiel Off Waivers From Kansas City

St. Louis Cardinals aquire SP Jeff Weaver Traded From Los Angeles Angels for OF Terry Evans

Totte, BJ Upton of the Devil Rays should be in AAA and he has now a 3B alt: SS.. he's been converted into a 3B now since he commits far too many errors at SS.

he is only playing 3B for a short-term period because they dealt Aubrey Huff and they want to see if upton can play a decent third base. he is playing a handful of games at third in AAA before he gets called up to the bigs.

Mariners News:

After DFA'ing 1B Roberto Petagine, the Mariners brought up a AA catcher (Luis Oliveras) to man the backup duties while Johjima tooks some time off for the berth of his son. Johjima is back after the All-Star break. The Mariners will be sending Oliveras back to AA San Antonio and bring up top prospect, Adam Jones to start in CF for the foreseeable future.

Mariners News:

After DFA'ing 1B Roberto Petagine, the Mariners brought up a AA catcher (Luis Oliveras) to man the backup duties while Johjima tooks some time off for the birth of his son. Johjima is back after the All-Star break. The Mariners will be sending Oliveras back to AA San Antonio and bring up top prospect, Adam Jones to start in CF for the foreseeable future.

That's awesome I can't wait to see Adam Jones play. He's hitting .277 with 14 HR's & 55 RBI & 13 SB in AAA

I'm going to the Seattle/Toronto game on Saturday and probably will get to see him play. It's kind of disappointing because if I was going the next day I could see Burnett vs. King Felix, but i guess Halladay vs. Moyer is alright.

Mariners News:

After DFA'ing 1B Roberto Petagine, the Mariners brought up a AA catcher (Luis Oliveras) to man the backup duties while Johjima tooks some time off for the berth of his son. Johjima is back after the All-Star break. The Mariners will be sending Oliveras back to AA San Antonio and bring up top prospect, Adam Jones to start in CF for the foreseeable future.

That's awesome, thanks buddy!

Not sure if this has been addressed in any of the other 576 pages, but will these versions allow you to play mini games? I know the original Shane Reynolds needs to be in the roster, but I've never been able to fix it myself.

Archived