2020 Milwaukee Brewers Uniforms

Kccitystar

1 hour ago, scottybilly said:

Excellent job. Are you going to be tackling all the mlb/milb uniforms for 2020 with or without other modders' help? It would be nicer to have collaborations on uniforms, stadiums, portraits, etc rather than all the different interpretations of the same thing being posted.

Nope. I just work on things as time permits, honestly. 

looks great man.  Btw, looking at the crowd pics closeup, I can see that 2K utilized only a few player cyberfaces as well as a few of the generic ones they created for fake players. I wonder if its hardcoded that only a certain amount of character models are used for the crowd? They look like a bunch of clones. Where are the random people in silly wigs and hats, or the fans of the visiting team, or Star Wars days at the ballpark? lol

ETA Release Date: 1/4/20

I should have this uniform set ready along with some fictional spring training uniforms (since they haven't unveiled them at the time of release). Nothing too crazy from me but it's a complete uniform package along with fan merch reflecting the team rebranding. Additionally, the uniform changes were done on a PC monitor using an sRGB color palette so the hues may vary on different screens.

Sidenote don't call it a comeback ;)

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

I'm confused. The managers should have them on in the game. Send me a screenshot with what you're trying to do

What happens is that some managers do not have the jacket in the game, they only have the normal uniform, so I want to know how to put the jacket on the managers who do not have it. I think this is done with Reditor II, but I don't know where the option is to change this. Thank 😞😞

excellent work with the milwaukee uniform, a question, who can make the new milwaukee logo the big one that is in the background in the portrait and the one that appears between inning or when they repeat a play? Greetings brothers.

Archived