MLB2K12 Uniforms

Giantsfan4ever

There have been 11 uniforms updated to 2020 so far.  I am wondering if there will be more of the teams uniforms coming yet.  I know this covit 19 virus slows things down a lot, and I don't personally have the skills needed to do them myself, or I would.  Thanks for all the time and hard work you modders have put into these uniforms to this point.  It is personally greatly appreciated by me.  And thanks in advance for your answer to my inquiry.

39 minutes ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

There have been 11 uniforms updated to 2020 so far.  I am wondering if there will be more of the teams uniforms coming yet.  I know this covit 19 virus slows things down a lot, and I don't personally have the skills needed to do them myself, or I would.  Thanks for all the time and hard work you modders have put into these uniforms to this point.  It is personally greatly appreciated by me.  And thanks in advance for your answer to my inquiry.

Easy question to answer. UMachines has been making them for 2k12 and if I may add he’s been doing a great job on them. When he is ready to upload some more he will do so and you are just going to have to be patient. Try doing that. From what I have observed he is uploading the uniforms at a very steady pace and it is a pace that is comfortable for him. So again please try to have patience.

1 hour ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

I've made uniforms for 2K12 and I just follow the same workflow most modders do and just mod as time allows. From what I've seen and downloaded, most of the uniforms that have been done have been for teams that have had big offseason uniform changes, so with those out of the way, it's likely you'll see more uniforms over the course of the season, just like last year and the year prior.

Umachines is currently working on uniforms for the 2020 season and has a thread dedicated to his work that he updates frequently.

Archived