How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

I am not sure if this belongs in this forum, but since alot of people were asking "How do you edit the amount of money you have in Owner Mode?", I figured I would post how to do it here.

How to change Owner Mode Money!!!

1. The first thing you will need is a program called ArtMoney. It will allow you to edit the memory address that the owner mode money amount is in. You can get it here: http://www.artmoney.ru/e_download.htm

2. After you install ArtMoney. Start playing MVP like normal and load up your Owner Mode file. You can also start a new one if you like it doesn't matter.

3. Once you are in owner mode, go into the set pricing menu and make note of how much money you currently have.

4. Now Alt-Tab out of MVP and start ArtMoney. Once it is started you will need to select MVP Baseball 2005 from the drop down "Select Process".

5. Click search at the top. In the box where it says search, select "exact value". Where "Value" is put the amount that you had in the set pricing screen. "Type" you need to set to "All", if you don't this won't work. Now click search.

6. After it searches for a minute, it should return one result. Highlight this result and click one of the arrows. To get into the main column.

7. Now all you need to do is select the amount and change it.

8. Go back into MVP and you should now have the amount that you entered into ArtMoney.

Let me know if anyone has any problems or questions.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.... you got me up until step 7. I changed the amount to 9999999 and it didn't change my balance in the game at all, I'm still -844,000.

Is there a button you need to push after you enter the new value to make it register?

btw, I figured out your problem, perhaps. I edited values 1-8 of the first address I found (01CC6A4C) and it worked. I just went back out of the set ticket prices screen and back in, and the new value showed up.

I still haven't figured out how to search for a negative value, my searches never found anything...how did you do it? Use comma's and the negative sign or what?

since it is just looking for the integer value (either positive or negative) I entered the number with no commas, and it came up.

It just seems like there should be a button you click on after you change the value that will change it in the game. Extract it to the game, if you will.

Any ideas?

yep..but this was with a positive 5,000,000 new owner mode that I started. I didn't have any luck with my current one which has a negative value.

Whatever you do though, don't edit anything besides the line that matches your value...the other stuff changes the price of upgrades. Yours will be easier I'm sure since your money is different than the price of the upgrades.

is there a specific version of Art Money that you're using? If you have a negative balance will it work? I have searched trying all different ways of typing in my balance, but every search has found nothing.

I am using v7.10. Yes it works with negatives. One thing that I just realized is that if you have already played some of a season, you may not have a whole number for dollars. For example you may have $1,456,347.42 or some negative. This is why it would not work for you, but if you search another way it will.

1. Instead of "Exact Value" in the Value box after clicking search you will need to change it to "Range of Values".

2. This will give you two boxes. In the first, with the > sign, put a couple dollars less than what you really have. In the second, or the < box you will need to do the opposite.

Example: If you have $1,456,347, the first box will be 1456340 and the second will be 1456350.

This should solve the problem. Let me know if it doesn't.

since it is just looking for the integer value (either positive or negative) I entered the number with no commas, and it came up.

It just seems like there should be a button you click on after you change the value that will change it in the game. Extract it to the game, if you will.

Any ideas?

Make sure that you are searching for All Values, if you search for just Integer it wont work, because it is actually a Floating value.

Also there is no button to click to make it register in the game just go back to it and if you were in one of the Owner Mode sub menus go back to the Team's main menu and then go back in.

hmm, seems the addresses aren't the same for everyone..I don't even have that one as an address that my search found.

no the addresses are different for everyone and they will be every time you play start a new game of MVP.

Before, I was able to get the search to return a result, after which I couldn't get the value to change.

Now I can't even get the search to return a result! And I went into the game to check that the number is still the same, which it is.

Any ideas?

Before, I was able to get the search to return a result, after which I couldn't get the value to change.

Now I can't even get the search to return a result! And I went into the game to check that the number is still the same, which it is.

Any ideas?

LetsPlay2 pm me and I will help you figure it out.

I still haven't been able to find a value representing my cash in the save that I am already into the season with. Its -2,463,713 but even with a range of 2463710 to 2463720 I can't find anything.

Reverse the numbers it should be -2463720 in the first and -2463710 in the second. Dont forget to put the negative.

Your search should look like this:

1.jpg

Archived