How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

This also works for profile points.

Can you explain what you did. I have tried, but it just crashes my game.

Was it a floating 4, or something else. My big problem is that I am currently at 1950, so it's a common number.

Also, did you just enter a big number, or did you have to do it in segments?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enter my amount of money from owner mode (131470) and find the value. Then I hit the arrows and it goes into the other box. Now when I change the value to 999999 for instance and nothing happens in the game. After changing the value in the value box is there something you need to do or can you just go into the game. When I just go into the game, none of the values change.

Hit the "Benchmark" button, then go back to the game, click "back" button, and return to the "Set Pricing" option, this should help.

the best thing to do is leave ArtMoney running until you've done all your stadium upgrades and whatever else you want..then go back to ArtMoney, highlight the box that represents your cash..change it to the value you want again, then you have all the uprgrades plus a butt-load of cash to just have.and stare at and stuff :)

the best thing to do is leave ArtMoney running until you've done all your stadium upgrades and whatever else you want..then go back to ArtMoney, highlight the box that represents your cash..change it to the value you want again, then you have all the uprgrades plus a butt-load of cash to just have.and stare at and stuff :)

For the time being, I only wanted the extra cash so I could build a fairly minimal stadium that resembles Hadlock Field in Portland Maine. It's still only a 20K seat place in the game, but it cost a little more than $5Mil to get it up and running. :nervous:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

This is perfect because all I wanted Owner Mode for anyway was to create a few extra stadiums for my minor league teams. What I found was - 1. when I had a negative balance, it was easier to just delete the Owner Mode and create a new one. 2. Sim a few games so you have an odd number rather than the 5 mil you start out with. 3. When you go back into MVP hit the Back button and then the Set Pricing button again because it doesn't automatically refresh your new bankroll. 4. Don't get too greedy. It didn't work if I tried to get billions. When all I did was add a few zeroes to my net, it worked great. 5. If it messes up and shows you an odd amount or several negative amounts like it did me a few times, just quit the owner mode without saving and then open it back up again and start again.

Can you explain what you did. I have tried, but it just crashes my game.

Was it a floating 4, or something else. My big problem is that I am currently at 1950, so it's a common number.

Also, did you just enter a big number, or did you have to do it in segments?

Its a floating number also did you have your profile points displayed when you startred searching?

For some reason with XP running ,When I try alt--tab the game dosn't minimize! And as I found out Art Money will not work if the game is not up.

What can I do? The one thing that I found is that if I am in a game ,and I forgot to turn off Norton the game will minimize when Norton runs a virus scan.

Thanks and Help

Bill

welcome to the art of trainer making

you could also just freeze the value of your money that way it doesn't need to be changed ever or refilled (if you don't give yourself a billion dollars ;])

i use tsearch, and you can actually go deeper into your investigation and find out what is changing your money, and freeze that, and generally that is the same value everytime you start up mvp, so you would only have to do it once ever.

also, you can pretty much change any value in the game you want using this method.

let's say you're playing a game and you come up to bat. you have 0 strikes 0 balls

you miss a ball and it's strike one. either look for a 1 or a value that has increased. now go play again, and miss again. now go back and search for a 2 or a value that has increased. now get a hit. your new batter is at 0 strikes. so go look for a 0 or a value that has decreased. keep doing this til you're left with very few memory locations, and you'll probably notice one has your strike count. freeze this or change this as you please and enjoy ;]

did any of you guys experience desktop crashing after editing your value and then simming? My game won't allow me to complete game 1 of the season without crashing after I changed the amount to 988 mill.

The first time I changed my money and made upgrades, I tried playing a game and the program crashed, but when I launched it again, it played perfectly with all the changes intact. It might be like having to reboot or relaunch a program after making changes. (Unless of course it keeps crashing).

ya, it does, I am going to reinstall again then try editing, the only other thing I did was install the ea roster patch update and I edited 1 player to be a superstar. I'll let you know how it goes, as of right now, I can't get past game 1 but i do have TONS of cash.

For some reason with XP running ,When I try alt--tab the game dosn't minimize! And as I found out Art Money will not work if the game is not up.

What can I do? The one thing that I found is that if I am in a game ,and I forgot to turn off Norton the game will minimize when Norton runs a virus scan.

Thanks and Help

Bill

depends on your vid card, some allow some don't. To go around this you can simply alt-tab while the game is loading (like on a "loading" screen) then remember to save after your game is finished..

note: Didn't really want to contribute to this thread as I find cheating lame, but it's a personal choice, if you want to cheat the game hey more power to you I guess. To me seems you're only cheating yourself lol

I tested it with $150 million, and went crazy on the stadium upgrades...The thing is though is what I noticed on the income statement...With all of the upgrades I did, my expected net/loss was a ($168 million) loss on the year (I am basically planning on just using the cheat to upgrade my initial stadium to 42,000 seat capacity with luxury suites, some vendors and that is it....BTW it also crashed on me after like 10 games of simming, any advice on that?

Archived