How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I used the artmoney program once and got all the upgrades just to see what they looked like and then I started my Owner Mode and I 'am trying to build my stadium on my own. I think this program works for other games that has #### like bullets. Its a good cheat.

My question is...

what the hell do you mean by save your changes in ArtMoney? The only save button makes me just save the table and does nothing to my game.

Go to the first page on this thread and it will tell you how to use ARTMONEY.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a real noob asking a question as my first post, but here it goes.

I started a new owner mode, simmed two months, and ended up with $-3,398,145. I searched for that in ArtMoney, and got the result of $-3,398,145.25 (I'd imagine it is the same thing). I edited the amount to $100,000,000. I went into the game, left the ticket price menu, went back to the main menu, went back to the ticket price menu, and still had $-3,398,145.

What am I doing wrong?

I feel like a real noob asking a question as my first post, but here it goes.

I started a new owner mode, simmed two months, and ended up with $-3,398,145. I searched for that in ArtMoney, and got the result of $-3,398,145.25 (I'd imagine it is the same thing). I edited the amount to $100,000,000. I went into the game, left the ticket price menu, went back to the main menu, went back to the ticket price menu, and still had $-3,398,145.

What am I doing wrong?

I had the same problem you did until i did this, when you change the value from -3398145.25 to 100000000.00 hit your enter button then go back and check it, it should work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Version 7.22

I cannot get the values in the game to change. I have found all the possible values that correspond with my Budget total, have changed them, and it won't change in the game. Again, I am attempting in DYNASTY mode, I saw earlier in this post that some folks have done it.

Thanks.

Archived