How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

i am having problems here with artmoney...i do all the instructions..and get no results in the game...i enter a new value after i search and find my value in the game...i change the old value and all but once i go back into the game...i get nothing! what am i doing wrong here?!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried everything just like everyone has posted here and I can not get results. I enter the number of money I have from the set pricing menu where my ticket prices are located. It says I have $74608. I load up Art Money,drop down MVP 2005, and search for the value and find it. I hit the arrow over and it goes to the right side. Now here is the part that no one is real clear about. On the line that the address is located there is a box for value. I assume you change that number for the changes in the game. So I change the number that reads 74608 to 999999 and hit enter. Now what? That's it. I go back into the game and there are no changes. I can exit the set pricing menu and go back in, no changes.

I have tried a few different things but nothing. I am becoming convinced that this program is not all it is cracked up to be.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and peace out.

Is that number your changing a floating value?

This is really the best Mod here...besides KC's uni's of course. Is it really a mod though. O well, I do not care because I have a fully upgraded stadium, and like 700 million to spare!!

I will post some shots of my stadium appropriately named "Teh Rule Stadium" tomorrow morning, but for tonite, I'm hitting the sack.

1. The first thing you will need is a program called ArtMoney. It will allow you to edit the memory address that the owner mode money amount is in. You can get it here: http://www.artmoney.ru/e_download.htm (did that)

2. After you install ArtMoney. Start playing MVP like normal and load up your Owner Mode file. You can also start a new one if you like it doesn't matter. (did that)

3. Once you are in owner mode, go into the set pricing menu and make note of how much money you currently have. (did that)

4. Now Alt-Tab out of MVP and start ArtMoney. Once it is started you will need to select MVP Baseball 2005 from the drop down "Select Process". (did that)

5. Click search at the top. In the box where it says search, select "exact value". Where "Value" is put the amount that you had in the set pricing screen. "Type" you need to set to "All", if you don't this won't work. Now click search. (did that)

6. After it searches for a minute, it should return one result. Highlight this result and click one of the arrows. To get into the main column.

^^^ That is what didnt work for me. I tried a bunch of different options that you guys talked about in this thread, but I either got an error message, came up with too many results, or came up with no results.

Here's how it works the easiest. Use the instructions in the previous message. But before you do, sim a few games to change your net amount. Then when you go into Art Money do a range of values from a dollar below to a dollar above the amount showing in the game and use Float rather than All. Then you should easily get one value returned. Add a few zeroes into the middle of that amount. If I put billions in, it didn't work for me. All you need is a few hundred million. There's only so much you can buy. Then when you go back to the game come out of the pricing screen and then go back in. The new amount should show up. If it messes up really bad like three decimal points or a negative number, just quit owner mode without saving, go back in and try again.

Found an eaiser way to do this!

1. Download a program called Cheat 'O' Matic from here: http://www.timsvault.com/cheattools/cheat_matic.htm

2. Unzip the program to a folder

3. Run MVP Baseball 2005 and go to owner and go to the buy assests menu and make note of how much money you have.

4. ALT-TAB out of the game and run cheat 'o' matic

5. From the dropdown list in cheat 'o' matic select MVP Baseball 2005

6. In the textbox at the bottom type in the amout of money you currently have in owner mode and click search.

7. Follow the directions Cheat 'O' Matic Gives you

Note: You may have to repeat steps 6 & 7 a few times before the value is found.

ok, NOW ... HELPPPPPPPPPP !!!

the tool is working for me!

but the thing is I couldn't play in the stadium !!! everytime I chose the one I made, and jump right back to the windows... is my game crash or something..... omg

plz help

I alt+tab out to use this artmoney and when I go back to the game the screen is messed and I have to restart.... ALL of the time.

Is there something else around that maybe doesn't need the game to be running?

I'd like to see if it is possible for some of you programmers out there to use the NHLView and see if you can use that program to work in MVP.

NHLView allows you to look at the player information, team info, player salery (which you can change) and that program doesn't need the game to be running for it to work.

NHLView allows you to look at the player information, team info, player salery (which you can change) and that program doesn't need the game to be running for it to work.

MVPedit allows you to do that. Just that it doesn't work with .SAV files.

Anyway, in my test with ArtMoney, I had to set my video settings to 800x600x32 in order to alt+tab out of the game. Clicking the window to go back into it worked fine.

You can also use the program to cheat at the mini games (which is useless, unless you use it in the spring training mini game).

MVPedit allows you to do that. Just that it doesn't work with .SAV files.

Anyway, in my test with ArtMoney, I had to set my video settings to 800x600x32 in order to alt+tab out of the game. Clicking the window to go back into it worked fine.

You can also use the program to cheat at the mini games (which is useless, unless you use it in the spring training mini game).

did that and same problem occurs.

Is there a way that MVPedit could be tweeked to edit the sav file? It would be a more complete program if it could do that

Here's how it works the easiest. Use the instructions in the previous message. But before you do, sim a few games to change your net amount. Then when you go into Art Money do a range of values from a dollar below to a dollar above the amount showing in the game and use Float rather than All. Then you should easily get one value returned. Add a few zeroes into the middle of that amount. If I put billions in, it didn't work for me. All you need is a few hundred million. There's only so much you can buy. Then when you go back to the game come out of the pricing screen and then go back in. The new amount should show up. If it messes up really bad like three decimal points or a negative number, just quit owner mode without saving, go back in and try again.

If you dont wanna play any games in a small stadium just buy some stores..... and if you have a Nvidia Card and dont want to play any games use the View Stadium loading screen to min

Thats what did

BTW when did your stadiums crash i played the first inning but then closed to make this post

?

I simming 40 games no crash for me i think you just can make your number crazy or maybe its just look :(

Archived