How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we're both royally f'ing up right now.

No, don't worry you are not. The problem is that 50000 is too common of a number to work easily. Go into your game and either sim a game or two until you are either negative or you are at a non round number. Also since this is not a new owner mode make sure you set the search to "range of values" instead of "exact value". (because you probably have 50000.xx) Then in the first value box put a number 10 or 20 less than what you are searching for. In the second box put a number 10 or 20 more.

If you had 50000 in the game your search should look like this:

3.jpg

If that gives you alot of numbers go back and narrow the search to 50000 and 50000.99.

SpanishFly, PM me if that doesn't work.

Are you able to do this multiple times in one dynasty?

I was able to do it once, buy everything, but now I can't find the total anywhere.

If you keep the game running and don't shut it down then it would be the same memory address. Just keep ArtMoney running and when you need more money Alt-Tab out of MVP again, and change the value in the memory address again.

I tried the same process for my profile points. I am thinking that if I were to play a game and get some, then maybe I could change it then.

I had no luck, I had 160 possibilities for the amount of points I currently have.

I changed all 160 and MVP crashed.

I tried the same process for my profile points. I am thinking that if I were to play a game and get some, then maybe I could change it then.

I had no luck, I had 160 possibilities for the amount of points I currently have.

I changed all 160 and MVP crashed.

I still can't get it to work with my other dynasty. It worked with the new one, but not the old. Don't know what the problem is.

I still can't get it to work with my other dynasty. It worked with the new one, but not the old. Don't know what the problem is.

Jpup, did you try searching for a range of values? I can tell you for certain that it will be a floating 4 byte address. Other than that just make sure you're searching for ALL values, and if you're in the negative, don't forget the - sign. It took me a little while as you can see by this thread, but you can get it, I'm sure...

the best way to do this is search via range and for a floating value, It took me a long time to get it to change until I did that. This also works for profile points. Now that I've got all the bells and whistles it's time to mod my stadium.

I enter my amount of money from owner mode (131470) and find the value. Then I hit the arrows and it goes into the other box. Now when I change the value to 999999 for instance and nothing happens in the game. After changing the value in the value box is there something you need to do or can you just go into the game. When I just go into the game, none of the values change.

Archived