How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok basically what I did was go into owner mode and then you have to play or sim one game to get an amount of money like I had ($64317)

But what the screen in owner mode does not show you is that there is probably some change also like $0.10 or something on the end of your amount of money.

So you have to search for a range of values from 64317.00 to 64318.00 in ArtMoney. I found the amount, There is only 1 and changed it, saved it to the profile then went into the game, closed out of the buy assets screen back to the main owner mode menu, then went back to buy assets and the money was there

This is cool but I already bought everything and now I'm upset because I have nothing else left to buy.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

First Post....ok guys this is the problem i am having......:evil:

I am able to change the amount of money i have but when i try to build my dream stadium, i am able to build the stands, and the scoreboard, and can upgrade some of the fireworks.....but then i get to a point where it says insufficient funds....how can this be? i have all the money in the world! THEN after simming a few games it says i am -100,000 dollars....i dont get it, am i doing something wrong? why cant i build the stadium the way i want it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

JrCrowley33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe someone can help me. I can't exit out to the desktop while running mvp05. When I alt tab, the screen flashes like its going to, but then goes back to the game screen. When i move the cursor around, I get flashes of the desk top, and I can't do anything in the game.

• 5 months later...

I was interested in creating two new stadiums after increasing my $$$ with ArtMoney. Can I do this:

Bulk up my $$$ using ArtMoney

Create-A-Stadium for the Twins

Rename Twins CAS to the twins actual stadium name

Create-A-Stadium for the Marlins

Rename Marlins CAS to the marlins actual stadium name

Is this possible?

Thanks...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's how it works the easiest. Use the instructions in the previous message. But before you do, sim a few games to change your net amount. Then when you go into Art Money do a range of values from a dollar below to a dollar above the amount showing in the game and use Float rather than All. Then you should easily get one value returned. Add a few zeroes into the middle of that amount. If I put billions in, it didn't work for me. All you need is a few hundred million. There's only so much you can buy. Then when you go back to the game come out of the pricing screen and then go back in. The new amount should show up. If it messes up really bad like three decimal points or a negative number, just quit owner mode without saving, go back in and try again.

thanks

I tried using artmoney about 5-6 times with different numbers following the directions given. There was no number at the "Set Pricing" screen -I had to go under "Ticket Pricing," ect. Everytime I used the program to do a search for the proper number I get either no hits, or 150+ hits.

I tried the Cheat 'O Matic and that didn't help either.

Any advice -short of taking a large hammer to the 'puter- would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Whole bunch of idiots after hours of reading stupid things, i finally figured out how to increase the money on owners mode, ok

1. first get that art money thingy!(the program i mean)(install it etc.)

2. then open artmoney and run the Mvp 2005 game

3. create a new owner mode carrer

4. sim a couple of games (like 5 or 6)

5. then go to set pricing (on mvp 2005)

6. copy the number somewhere

7.then press ALT+Tab

8. select ArtMoney

9. Click Search , select Range of Values,

10. you´ll see 2 boxes, on the first box try to put just a little bit less than money that you have on the game

11. on the second put more than the money that you have on the game

(10.11.)Example if you have $2,354,356, then you need to put on the first box (without comas or signs) "2354350" and on the second box "2354360" got it?

12. it probably will show you like 3 or 4 options, and actually theres only one the exact number 2354356, thats the one that you need to change (i dont know why it doesnt show up when i use the search with exact value), but anyways change the value to something like 200000000, then select the option that says Freeze.

12.5 need to save the changes and then go to the game

13. go back to the Mvp Game try to set pricing again and Voila!! money Changed!!!!

14. now if you have a carrer with a negative value you can use this too, and this is what you need to do if you have a negative value, after changing the money,

15. try to quit the new carrer,

16 try to load the owner mode carrer with the negative value, and voila! no more negative value, the game will show up 200000000 on the bank,

17. try to purchase all the goodies for the stadium

18. after that just save your owner mode carrer

19. then ALT+Tab

20. close Art money

21. then go back to the MVP 2005 game and live happily ever after!!! :wink:

22. 100% Tested Foolproof :D

mb_matrix_neo_v10a.jpg

Archived