How to Change Owner Mode Money!!!

Schmeh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 7.22

I cannot get the values in the game to change. I have found all the possible values that correspond with my Budget total, have changed them, and it won't change in the game. Again, I am attempting in DYNASTY mode, I saw earlier in this post that some folks have done it.

Thanks.

Dynasty mode is different. The game doesn't show you the exact budget for your team. It could be off by up to $500,000. Also the value in memory is actually Budget / $100,000. So if your team's budget was $100.0 Million, the game stores it as 1000.

I actually have a tool that that can do it, though.

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/download/id=1751.html

Run the exporter. Edit the value in the org.dat that is after the ",7 " for the team that you want. Then save it. Then run the importer.

• 1 month later...

Run the exporter. Edit the value in the org.dat that is after the ",7 " for the team that you want. Then save it. Then run the importer.

How do I use that tool? Where do I put it? :question:

Thanks man great tool, feel like the Yanks now. I just extracted it to my desktop, loaded my dynasty. Shrunk mvp and ran the export tool. Opened org.dat with notepad.Then changed the number after the 7 in the teams line. Worked great.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need your help,i can;t get it to work,is there a way i can send you my owner mode and you can do the process,put in 9999999999 dollars and send it back? Im new to this site and these files,im only 13 and need help with the game,i had my dad install mvp 07 mod but his not here,andi desperately need help with this mode.

You would need to have that installed to run that particular program. Also, if you are wanting to use any programs created by TyWiggins (ex: Box Score Extractor, MVPEditor, Schedule Updater, Team Changer, etc...), you would need to have that program installed.

LINK

• 6 months later...

Archived