Global Edit problems for 2k12

dcstadium

Dear Moderators ,

Could someone please guide me on how to use the Global Edit for 2K MLB Baseball?

Please explain or provide me with the correct formula or calculations. I've had to download new rosters after tryin to use the Global Edit,

No mater if i use more max or less mid or the other way around i still get "The File is Corrupted' What am i doing wrong?

Thank You

DC stadium 

1 hour ago, dcstadium said:

Dear Moderators ,

Could someone please guide me on how to use the Global Edit for 2K MLB Baseball?

Please explain or provide me with the correct formula or calculations. I've had to download new rosters after tryin to use the Global Edit,

No mater if i use more max or less mid or the other way around i still get "The File is Corrupted' What am i doing wrong?

Thank You

DC stadium 

Hello, and I am sorry to find out that you are having trouble with that utility. But anyone that has the knowledge of Global Edit can help you out here and I am hoping that someone can.

What I can do for you and with your permission is to change the name of this thread to "Global Edit problems for 2k12." That way more people will know what you mean right away. Let me know.

You Have my permission

On 1/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Hello, and I am sorry to find out that you are having trouble with that utility. But anyone that has the knowledge of Global Edit can help you out here and I am hoping that someone can.

What I can do for you and with your permission is to change the name of this thread to "Global Edit problems for 2k12." That way more people will know what you mean right away. Let me know.

You Have my permission

You Have my permission

Archived