BallFour uniform request thread

BallFour

Since I'm releasing Minor League uniforms, I thought I'd ask if anybody wants a particular uniform added to their Minor League team's set. For most of these, I'll just do the classic home white and road gray, unless folks have a strong feeling about a particular jersey.

For example, I'll be working on the Worcester Red Sox tonight, and they've got 9 different jerseys and 7 difference caps. Seriously. So unless someone would like to see a few of those in the game, I'll stick with just the home and road. But if your team has already had their set released, feel free to chime in and request another jersey to be added in! It'd be helpful if pics are provided of the jersey/hat in question. Thanks!

Hello BallFour, I sent you months ago a request for canadian teams such as Quebec, Winnipeg, Trois-Rivières, etc..I still have the photos if you are interested still.  If not, it's ok.   My other question is: is there another way to install your uniforms, my TiT is not working anymore.  I looked around the forum and can't find the right solution.  it's a bummer because I wanted to install the mlb uniforms you recently did and the bloody TiT still not working maybe due to those darn windows updates.  Anyway, thanks in advance for answering and have a great day.

1 hour ago, ssballnut said:

Hi Ball Four, How about Quad City River Bandits, Lansing Lugnuts and Fort Wayne Tin cups. Maybe add a retro Fort Wayne Wizards in the mix. Thanks for consideration!

I've got all this coming up when I start work on the High-A teams. I'll see what I can do to find a Wizards home jersey.

13 hours ago, no ball four said:

Hello BallFour, I sent you months ago a request for canadian teams such as Quebec, Winnipeg, Trois-Rivières, etc..I still have the photos if you are interested still.  If not, it's ok.   My other question is: is there another way to install your uniforms, my TiT is not working anymore.  I looked around the forum and can't find the right solution.  it's a bummer because I wanted to install the mlb uniforms you recently did and the bloody TiT still not working maybe due to those darn windows updates.  Anyway, thanks in advance for answering and have a great day.

If you could send them along, that would be a great help. I haven't forgotten about them. I just noticed that there were afivew different versions of the uniforms you requested, so if I could see the pictures, that would be an enormous help!

Also, since this topic has come up with a few different people - why don't my uniforms have the Nike maker's mark on it?

Nike, Under Armor, Rawlings, Majestic, you name it. They've all been in the uniform business for a long time. They're known commodities. Yet every time you buy a jersey, whether it be Brett Gardner or Freddie Freeman or Brock Holt or Zack Greinke or Stephen Piscotty... well, you're also buying into that Nike "lifestyle brand" that's just been accepted as a normal thing. Love your favorite team? Well now you HAVE to love Nike too. And we'll be taking our cut from that purchase of yours too, thank you very much.

So it's my form of protest against a BS system and a BS company. Want a Nike makers mark? Download a different mod. This is my soapbox, and this is the hill I will die on.

1 hour ago, GoRedSox34 said:

I'm loving that Worcester Red Sox uni pack you released. They have many alternates but if down the line you released just one of your choosing that would be really cool!

I'm focused on releasing the High-A teams at the moment, but just let me know which are your priority and I might be able to get one or two out.

2 hours ago, ssballnut said:

Here's a couple of Photo's of Jersey's and hats I have, if this helps.

Fort Wayne.jpg

Quad city.jpg

Thanks for these. It's definitely a good starting point. 

Also, unfortunately, I had to relay this to the user named "no ball four" and I want to reiterate it here - releasing mods for more than one team at a time is just very difficult for me. I've got many different things on my plate and this is just a hobby of mine that I don't get paid for. I'm happy to do one or two uniforms, but I can't do multiple teams plus alternates for all the teams. It's just too much work.

17 hours ago, BallFour said:

I'm focused on releasing the High-A teams at the moment, but just let me know which are your priority and I might be able to get one or two out.

Thanks for these. It's definitely a good starting point. 

Also, unfortunately, I had to relay this to the user named "no ball four" and I want to reiterate it here - releasing mods for more than one team at a time is just very difficult for me. I've got many different things on my plate and this is just a hobby of mine that I don't get paid for. I'm happy to do one or two uniforms, but I can't do multiple teams plus alternates for all the teams. It's just too much work.

Thanks for the lansing Lugnuts, great job. No pressure here. Just offering the images. I just appreciate what you do.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the Marlins uniform pack to include their City Connect jerseys. This is how they will look in real life.su21-nike-mlb-city-connect-miami-marlins

The weird thing is that the white pinstripes seem to have a varying number of stripes. On this, you only see 7, but I've seen others with 8. So I wasn't sure how to go about it. I'll release an update once I get a more solid answer, but if anyone is itching to play with these in the game, I've got you covered. This is how it will look right now in game.

miacity.thumb.jpg.aad0ee56a21d911eee054f8091a61c02.jpg

Hey Ballfour! Thank u very much for new unis! I'm here to make a little request about the uniform set of the Wichita Wind Surge, I would like to see the red one of the photo below, anything you can do about that will be cool, thanks again!

image.thumb.png.d99dfa8e8d8207c274662c5760ff2433.png

2 hours ago, alfre2jose said:

Hey Ballfour! Thank u very much for new unis! I'm here to make a little request about the uniform set of the Wichita Wind Surge, I would like to see the red one of the photo below, anything you can do about that will be cool, thanks again!

image.thumb.png.d99dfa8e8d8207c274662c5760ff2433.png

Sure thing! I already did their home and road jerseys, but I'd be happy to add the red jersey as well.

1 hour ago, BallFour said:

Wichita's red uniform is now up.

wichomealt.thumb.jpg.8ab7dc23a6d91cc86cb4fb94799f2d52.jpg

I also made some tweaks to the Marlins' City Connect jersey. Fixed the pinstripes issue a bit, and added a white border to the Marlins logo on the left sleeve. 

miacity.thumb.jpg.b49e8e85608c2fbfc402cd8759fbfdee.jpg

Wow that was fast! Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ballfour! I got another little request. I was checking some unis that minor league teams are using this season and I think an update for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos and the Nashville Sounds will be great. (Bonus: The Chattanooga's "Nooga" jersey looks nice too)

image.thumb.png.581a763c8a52dfb35157571a6b1dbc14.pngimage.thumb.png.5f1d6da577de29bbf8a33c59f63e5a76.pngimage.thumb.png.5997043a2ba731ff09f9857bfb4adf1a.pngimage.thumb.png.db42cab5a821579e7f36da62ff35efeb.png

image.thumb.png.5710c7d8d445e47866bef01a7db67839.png

On 6/8/2021 at 12:48 AM, alfre2jose said:

Hey Ballfour! I got another little request. I was checking some unis that minor league teams are using this season and I think an update for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos and the Nashville Sounds will be great. (Bonus: The Chattanooga's "Nooga" jersey looks nice too)

image.thumb.png.581a763c8a52dfb35157571a6b1dbc14.pngimage.thumb.png.5f1d6da577de29bbf8a33c59f63e5a76.pngimage.thumb.png.5997043a2ba731ff09f9857bfb4adf1a.pngimage.thumb.png.db42cab5a821579e7f36da62ff35efeb.png

image.thumb.png.5710c7d8d445e47866bef01a7db67839.png

The Sounds and Lookouts uniforms are already in the uniform packs that have been previously released. I can work on the Blue Wahoos though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ballfour

I was wondering if you could do uniforms for OKC Dodgers. For some reason, my OKC Dodgers have uniforms with RR and Express on them lol

actuallly i might try an exhibition game involving Round Rock and see if its just a matter of swapping their order in the LOC files maybe

Ok so it seems that RR have the OKC uniforms and vice versa.

Do you know how to swap them over buddy

• 1 month later...

Hey Ballfour! Good to see you again, nice addition of the Sounds' uniform, thank you very much!

I was wondering if you can make this year's Future Stars Game uniforms. That would be a nice match, since I'm creating the teams with the players who participated for my upcoming roster (replacing the leyends/heroes teams).

13 hours ago, alfre2jose said:

Hey Ballfour! Good to see you again, nice addition of the Sounds' uniform, thank you very much!

I was wondering if you can make this year's Future Stars Game uniforms. That would be a nice match, since I'm creating the teams with the players who participated for my upcoming roster (replacing the leyends/heroes teams).

Sure thing. I was thinking about ways to do the All-Star uniforms and the Futures uniforms, because it was customized with the team each player is on, but I can just do it with "AL" and "NL" and then I can absolutely release the Futures uniforms on top of it.

Archived