Portrait/Cyberface ID List for 2021 Season (KC's list) - Updated June 15

Kccitystar

The time is finally here. 

Please see this list for the global IDs and Cyberface IDs for portraits and custom faces that can be used by players included in the upcoming 2021 roster, dated April 6, 2021.

It's 2900 players, and took some time to compare the IDs used by 2K12 and 2K13, as well as the reserved list to ensure everybody get a unique ID.

What's listed as the CF_ID right now is the ID of a face that tries to look as close as possible to the player for the roster. It's an X360 roster from the 2K13 games so it will only use faces from the game instead of generic and custom headshapes wherever possible.

What you should be looking for are the Global_ID and the Custom CF_IDs for completely new players.

If you would love to help with this, PLEASE let me know and I will make you an editor.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sqkadlg2lgaUmGMZ4erb5xWowvDjvJupjBIb9X7QELE/edit?usp=sharing

Just updated this to include all new Custom CF_IDs for all players in the 2021 Opening Day Roster. 

Please make sure every upcoming CF or previously released CFs use these ID numbers moving foward.

Yes, I know there are a lot of players that do not exist in this opening day roster, but now we have flexibility after spending as much time as I have in cleaning up the console roster we're converting to PC.

9 minutes ago, joviljann said:

How do i use this?btw I'm new to this

This is meant to give every roster maker a set of proper IDs for newer players that have since played in MLB after the 2012 season, which is a LOT. It covers from MLB to Class A ball.

1 hour ago, Jose Carlos said:

great job men, but I have a doubt, you put CF_ID and Custom CF_ID, which of the two should I use? Again excellent work. Greetings.

I explained this in the first post.

On 5/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, Kccitystar said:

What's listed as the CF_ID right now is the ID of a face that tries to look as close as possible to the player for the roster. It's an X360 roster from the 2K13 games so it will only use faces from the game instead of generic and custom headshapes wherever possible.

What you should be looking for are the Global_ID and the Custom CF_IDs for completely new players.

So this means that if you are using a face of a player downloaded from this site or another site, the Custom CF_ID is the one that you would need to change for that player according to this list for both the .iff file and the face ID in the roster.

10 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I explained this in the first post.

So this means that if you are using a face of a player downloaded from this site or another site, the Custom CF_ID is the one that you would need to change for that player according to this list for both the .iff file and the face ID in the roster.

sorry bro, i read the post very fast and i didn't realize what i was really saying. my apologies, again very good job.

42 minutes ago, Jose Carlos said:

sorry bro, i read the post very fast and i didn't realize what i was really saying. my apologies, again very good job.

No problem, just want to help the community out as much as possible.

Also, just talking to everyone that reads this thread, I know we have free agents missing and players missing from this list who are currently on teams.

I'll add them over time when there's a newer roster out for 2K13.

10 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

No problem, just want to help the community out as much as possible.

Also, just talking to everyone that reads this thread, I know we have free agents missing and players missing from this list who are currently on teams.

I'll add them over time when there's a newer roster out for 2K13.

about that, there are a few players that actually are retired, yonder alonso for example,  I think you could remove them, unless they stay on the roster as a free agent, so you can open new slots for new players or missing players.

4 hours ago, Jose Carlos said:

about that, there are a few players that actually are retired, yonder alonso for example,  I think you could remove them, unless they stay on the roster as a free agent, so you can open new slots for new players or missing players.

The game has potentially enough slots for new players/missing players, but the roster we're working on is frozen as of April 6, 2021.

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, Kccitystar said:

The time is finally here. 

Please see this list for the global IDs and Cyberface IDs for portraits and custom faces that can be used by players included in the upcoming 2021 roster, dated April 6, 2021.

It's 2900 players, and took some time to compare the IDs used by 2K12 and 2K13, as well as the reserved list to ensure everybody get a unique ID.

What you should be looking for are the Global_ID and the Custom CF_IDs for completely new players.

If you would love to help with this, PLEASE let me know and I will make you an editor.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sqkadlg2lgaUmGMZ4erb5xWowvDjvJupjBIb9X7QELE/edit?usp=sharing

What about the mvp list?

Please , check this

Pete alonso -custom CF_ID- 15

Yordan alvarez -custom CF_ID- 15 too

And kyle schwarber -custom CF_ID- 95

Josh bell -custom CF_ID- 95 ones again, what is bad here in this list? Thanks for this excelent work.

1 hour ago, ermisr said:

Please , check this

Josh bell -custom CF_ID- 95 ones again, what is bad here in this list? Thanks for this excelent work.

This will be fixed. Thanks for bringing this up

On 6/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, ermisr said:

Please , check this

Just following up with you @ermisr, this has been sorted now in the latest update to the sheet.

19 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

MVP Baseball 2005 Player ID List - 

I can grant you access to this, but please reach out to @omarito2013 if there are any changes that need to be made or suggestions, including looking at the thread from time to time. I only host the file, but he works on it.

Also, @headtrip47 you can definitely use this list for an ID system for your roster. I created this list because the game does not read portraits past 9999 and it was too much work to make changes little by little, so I started from scratch.

If there are new players that have not been listed yet, please let me know and I will update the list accordingly a few times a month.

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Just following up with you @ermisr, this has been sorted now in the latest update to the sheet.

I can grant you access to this, but please reach out to @omarito2013 if there are any changes that need to be made or suggestions, including looking at the thread from time to time. I only host the file, but he works on it.

Also, @headtrip47 you can definitely use this list for an ID system for your roster. I created this list because the game does not read portraits past 9999 and it was too much work to make changes little by little, so I started from scratch.

If there are new players that have not been listed yet, please let me know and I will update the list accordingly a few times a month.

So i now have edit and save access?

I found this:

Players with the same Global ID

Oliver Perez        1749

Roberto Perez     1749

Gio Gonzalez           6829

Merandy Gonzalez  6829

Missing Player:

Blake Parker            Cleveland Indians

Ryan Thompson      Tampa Bay Rays

4 hours ago, Jose Carlos said:

I found this:

Players with the same Global ID

Oliver Perez        1749

Roberto Perez     1749

Gio Gonzalez           6829

Merandy Gonzalez  6829

Missing Player:

Blake Parker            Cleveland Indians

Ryan Thompson      Tampa Bay Rays

The guys with the same global ID are fixed, and missing players have been resolved in the second tab of the worksheet. Thanks for your help!

Let me know if you guys find doubles.

Archived