Stadium update

Bull

Just now, Bull said:

When i  update my stadiums there is like a double overlay or bleed through on the ads on the walls and they fade in and out is there a way to fix this?

I'd like to see some screenshots if possible that might be able to visually show me what's going on.

How are you saving your textures when you import them? There have to be mipmaps generated, and some textures need to be in DXT5/DXT1 format

i do put them in dxt5 and dxt1 according to what they should be and mip maps. when you look at them in the editors, mlb 2k12 texture editor or nbk2x_modtool 2k12 after i change them they look right but in the game is where they show up with the problem as i tried changing anything that showed the 2k12 mlb logos or pics. so i don't know how to take a screenshot while in the game.

1 hour ago, Bull said:

. so i don't know how to take a screenshot while in the game.

Ok, this is what you do. Go to this website right here and download Fraps. It's a free download and you start it BEFORE you start 2k12.  You can set your own key to capture screenshots like I did or just use the default. When I want to capture something I hit F11 and that is all there is to it.

1917009723_Frapssetting.jpg.c1e773f2e73ed3bc3490e1d9ddb7e577.jpg

i figured it out it was a pepsi sign i created that cause the problem when you were far away the old sign would show on the fence but if you chased a flyball close to the sign then it would morph to my pepsi sign so i got rid of the pepsi sign and used one of the same size and dxt number and it worked but thanks very much for your help.

Archived