Why does the public disappear when I hit?

TheApple

Hello everyone, I need help with this problem !!
When I am hitting the public as you can see in the screenshot it disappears and when the ball advances little by little the public is charging. I don't know why that happens to me. If someone knows how to solve it, I would be very grateful if you could tell me, please .. !!

mlb2k12_original 01-05-2012 12-02-25 a. m.-360.png

If you are going to be a member here you are going to have to learn to provide more information instead of "something is wrong, help me."

What version of Windows are you running?

Are your video drivers up to date?

Does this happen in every stadium?

What mod are you using?

Did you download this game by any chance?

Let's start with those five.

43 minutes ago, TheApple said:

When I am hitting the public as you can see in the screenshot it disappears and when the ball advances little by little the public is charging. I don't know why that happens to me. If someone knows how to solve it, I would be very grateful if you could tell me, please .. !!

If its just that stadium I would say its the crowd file for that stadium you are using.  The DDS file settings were probably messed up when the file was saved.

59 minutes ago, TheApple said:

Looks like a custom Yankees uniform mod based on the scorebug. Replace uniform_nyy_home_crowd.iff with the original and let me know what happens.

3 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

Looks like a custom Yankees uniform mod based on the scorebug. Replace uniform_nyy_home_crowd.iff with the original and let me know what happens.

Wait now KC. Obviously you know more about 2k12 than I do but a modded uniform can cause these kind of problems and not the stadium he is playing in?

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Wait now KC. Obviously you know more about 2k12 than I do but a modded uniform can cause these kind of problems and not the stadium he is playing in?

This isn't related to uniforms, outside of the name of the file.

2K12 keeps crowd files as a separate *home_crowd.iff file, away from the jerseys.

From what it looks like, the 3D models for the crowd exists, but the texture does not load in distances. In most cases when you have texture pop-in like this, it has to do with the texture you replaced and imported being in the wrong format, or the mipmaps representing different levels of detail of the texture were not generated.

My pc has 4G ram, it has a 512 mb video card, it is a first generation i7

The public takes time to charge in all the stadiums, for example when I am batting like that, it happens, but when I hit the ball and it goes to the outfield, the public seems little by little

My mod was mainly 2K15 but I was putting on the 2021 uniforms and I was installing portraits

46 minutes ago, TheApple said:

My pc has 4G ram, it has a 512 mb video card, it is a first generation i7

The public takes time to charge in all the stadiums, for example when I am batting like that, it happens, but when I hit the ball and it goes to the outfield, the public seems little by little

My mod was mainly 2K15 but I was putting on the 2021 uniforms and I was installing portraits

What kind of video card is it? Have you installed the latest driver for that video card?

36 minutes ago, TheApple said:

It is an NVidia 3100, if I have the latest driver installed

Look what happens I tried it in this stadium and with these teams that I have not modified them

InShot_20210706_100054286~2.gif

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/110264/en-us

Did you download and install this driver?

Also, this video card is a business class card so gaming performance is not good. I would probably try to run the game on lower settings.

1 minute ago, TheApple said:

But hey it seems that there is no solution, thanks anyway bro

What about my question? It could have something to do with it.

2 minutes ago, TheApple said:

But hey it seems that there is no solution, thanks anyway bro

They passed it to me

They passed it to you? What does that mean?

Archived