Weather/Raining In MVP Baseball 2005

Ravman

I was playing a game in dynasty mode, I was the Blue Jays VS. Seatle Mariners and all of a sudden it started to rain. I am sure it was raining and it was a pretty cool , i like what EA Sports did with the weather, but I am not sure if it was raining or a glitch, I Just need to know if other people got this in the games they played. I am pretty sure it is not a glitch though.

I don't think that happens, it will only be rained out before you start the game.

I have yet to see it rain personally, but from my understanding it only rains in Seattle and San Francisco.

The weather on this game sucks, one of few things that needs really redone. It needs to get sunny, or rainy and day to dusk, dusk to night etc.

Cold weather, seeing breath, and long sleeves, especially early and late in the seasons would be nice too.

One question does this only happen in Dynasty mode or does it also occur in Owners mode?

I can see why it would rain in Seatle a lot. It is on the Wetcoast. Im from Vancouver and it gets tons of rain. We all refer to this part of the world as the Wetcoast.

Archived