everything is all looking vert in the download section but normal in others

TR71777

I tried to fix this on my end but it seems to be not on my end cause every other site I go to is normal and other sections of this site is normal but when I go to the download section every word/letters are standing straight up vert style is there a way to fix this?

Screenshot (307).png

Screenshot (308).png

Screenshot (309).png

39 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

It's something with the formatting. Not sure if you're on an adblocker or anything like that but it shouldn't break the site's formatting. I'll take a look at this on the server side.

ahh ok I am using google

38 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

What browser are you using?

im using google and i did some checking on my end other sports sites like espn and and other game sites they are all working correctly but on this sit only the download section is acting the way its acting everything else is fine

1 minute ago, Yankee4Life said:

Can you test this out with Firefox or Opera or something like that?

sure I can try opera but firefox for some reason doesn't work on my gaming pc too well but ill look into it on there too.

FYI off topic here um this conversion mod isn't there no more I keep getting a 404 error

@Yankee4Life its the same as for opera as well 

Screenshot (311).png

That is odd that it is not working for you.

As for Mvp Baseball 16 you helped me out here. First, the darn thing should not even be here because it was hosted over at Mvp Caribe and not here and the reason why you can not get it is because it was removed over there for some reason.

1 minute ago, Yankee4Life said:

That is odd that it is not working for you.

As for Mvp Baseball 16 you helped me out here. First, the darn thing should not even be here because it was hosted over at Mvp Caribe and not here and the reason why you can not get it is because it was removed over there for some reason.

shh ok didn't know aboutthat about mvp 16 as for the issue at hand I did what I could on my end

2 minutes ago, TR71777 said:

shh ok didn't know aboutthat about mvp 16 as for the issue at hand I did what I could on my end

There are many other mods here just as good as Mvp 16 and there are also mods at Mvp Caribe that we do not have here and some are very good. I am a member there and I do not speak Spanish and I just go to the Mvp section and grab stuff. Registration is free and there is a five download limit a day.

4 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Here is how my download page looks.

2022-11-08_204859.thumb.jpg.8fd771172e56e452c663c31505fa02e8.jpg

well my download page isn't like yours at the moment lol but I did tried refreshing a few times it went back to normal but then it went vert again after a few seconds

13 hours ago, TR71777 said:

well my download page isn't like yours at the moment lol but I did tried refreshing a few times it went back to normal but then it went vert again after a few seconds

It's an admin telling you this, I know, but in the meantime, try to use an adblocker. It's likely there's an ad that is breaking the formatting of the page that I'm going to try and pin down.

Not the ideal solution but works: when the error occurs for example at the faces download section choose to go to page 2 and it will display in the right format, then choose again page 1 and it would be also right.

To every section (uniforms, overlays) you should do the same.

Archived