MLB 2k12 Gameplay modifier

baseballguyman1

*Additional instructions from the website

Instructions for use: (Thanks to 3DM forum player my470825 for the original production)

Please use the player's attention method. This program completes the base address under windows xp. Whether it is suitable for win7 has not been tested.

after opening

1. Press "Grab Game"

2. Tick "Very Easy Pitcher Difficulty"

After the above is completed, switch back to "Rookie" in the option difficulty section and then switch back to "Custom". Don't move the slider until the machine crashes.

The game screen sees the data 10....... that means the modification is successful@@

If you want more effects, please adjust the computer's attack difficulty to 0....

Use the effect and you will not see the ball you are throwing (too fast to see it) Immediately get the catcher glove after throwing... (About 99% of the fastball strikes out the opponent, if your ball is fast enough @@ )

First explain the function

Powerful hits can hit the ball very far.... hit a distance of more than 1,000, hit 90% of the ball. Home runs... should be what you want

Pitching hard.. the weight of the pitched ball becomes quite heavy and fast.. the hitter hits the ball and the landing point is on the home plate.. It should be a large shot...

I wish you all the best in your major league careers....

Version Description

Automatically judge whether it is a hitter or a pitcher to help you modify memory...no need to press to and fro...

Increase the invalidation function of changing balls. Curveballs, sliders, cutting balls, and other types of balls that change behavior have no effect. Computer players are the same... so as to increase the judgment of the hitter@@(If you can’t hit the ball after changing it to this, then it’s true The...not fit for the big leagues)

By my470825

I removed the EXE file and the link that you posted because it came from an untrusted website and I do not want any of our members to get a Trojan or virus because of you. You have the file now so figure it out. Please do not post it in here again.

This is what we call a "trainer" which pretty much manipulates the EXE file, similar to CheatEngine.

I know that english might not be your first language and that's okay, however we do not allow these types of utilities on the site.

I'll lock this thread for now.