Anyone here from Toronto?

Random question but hoping to meet someone from Toronto. I live in a small town just outside of Ottawa and there's not a baseball community here. And my friends in Ottawa are much more into hockey than baseball. 

I travel to Toronto on weekends to take in Jays games but often take the games in alone. PM me if you are from Toronto as it would be neat to meet some people (or a person) to attend games with.

Mike

Alright, pretty sure I shouldn't chime in if I'm trying to meet someone from Toronto. ;) But it is telling that the annual Leafs golf tournament is always scheduled for the first week of June. 

3 hours ago, mbowkett1978 said:

Alright, pretty sure I shouldn't chime in if I'm trying to meet someone from Toronto. ;) But it is telling that the annual Leafs golf tournament is always scheduled for the first week of June. 

People from Toronto don't want to admit that they are from Toronto.

4 hours ago, mbowkett1978 said:

Well, they've been free at those dates for the past two decades. Maybe it's time somebody teaches those boys that you have to play defense too.