Trot Nixon Walkoff HomeRun

Rottz

hating the yankees is fun indeed... but having r.johnson now makes it difficult

than you, this was good. excellent telecast.. thunderous fireworks, (the fenway mod GOSOXSIGN, with retired numbers.. amazing) damon greeting nixon at the plate , fans going wild above a dejected yankees dugout... sublime.

the only thing missing is bob costas.. they should get costas for MVP 2006..

bob-costas.gif

everbody get on fraps and upload all of these moments.. good work keep em coming

How'd you get Fraps to record such a smooth video for you? When I try it, it's all choppy and runs like crap.

Didn't do anything special with fraps, it's prolly a matter of video card. I have a GeForce4 MX so I have to use the stupid 3D Analyze to run mvp in high res.

I used Adobe Premiere to convert to realmedia file, which seemed to be the best as far as compression and smoothness.

Didn't do anything special with fraps, it's prolly a matter of video card. I have a GeForce4 MX so I have to use the stupid 3D Analyze to run mvp in high res.

I used Adobe Premiere to convert to realmedia file, which seemed to be the best as far as compression and smoothness.

Get Xvid. It's vasty superior to anything every released by RealNetworks. Then again, so is EVERYTHING else... but get Xvid anyway.

Sweet!!

How'd you get Fraps to record such a smooth video for you? When I try it, it's all choppy and runs like crap.

The resulting video should always be smooth. Fraps records by essentially taking a bunch of screen shots, so the game is slow as hell while you're recording, but the video file itself should be pretty smooth.

For some reason Trotty always hits the walkoff for me. Was that Tom Gordon giving up the walkoff because if it was, that same thing happened to me also. The only thing they are missing is the plate team celebration. That would be so sweet.

Archived