SBC Park WIP

Pirate

Which Sky Do You Want in SBC?  

40 members have voted

1. 1.

• Overcast
    • Regular

It's now SBC full time, I have already done the scoreboard and some surrounding ads, I have to find the Chevron ad, but things are progressing well, there is a really wierd lighting issue at the park so I will see if I can fix it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people doing sbc, i was gionna start it, didnt know who was doing it, the west is soon done

Dude rolie do some more stadiums man your work is nice, how about say, Ballpark In Arlington or Minuite Maid Park, Texas has no love so far

Kamasutra, yes Pepsi is in the game by default.

In real life they fizz and steam, kindof, and light up as well.

wow good to know. I'll take a fizzing pepsi bottle over a train any old day.

Yeah it is odd that they put that in out of all the ads on the circuit, but it's certainly much better than the generic ads.

yeah looks like they actually got a few endorsements and/or rights this year. so far i've seen coke, pepsi, new era, majestic, donruss and can't remember what else. IMO they've checked out sites like this (mainly this one), to get some ideas on how to ad a little more realism to the game. i've seen a few stadiums where i could almost swear, they looked strikingly simlar (but still, not quite on par with) to some of the modded ones last year in some aspects as well. of course some stadiums are still pretty off. same goes w/ some unis as well. all in all this is turning out to be a pretty good offering minus a few of the usual bugs on the pc version.

IMO they've checked out sites like this (mainly this one), to get some ideas on how to ad a little more realism to the game. i've seen a few stadiums where i could almost swear, they looked strikingly simlar (but still, not quite on par with) to some of the modded ones last year in some aspects as well. o

they most definitly checked out mods here... at the top of the list: uniforms, stadiums & grass. Not to mention gameplay & animation tweaks just to name these mods..

I am at work right now, but early in the morning I have some free time to surf, so i found a whole bunch of beautiful pics of SBC I can use, I will start on it this week. I am really busy this week, but should get PNC done tonight or tomarrow and then have a lot of time to work on SBC late this week, especially Thursday and Friday.

I'll post some PNC pics tonight, it is super high res and I am just tickled with it. You should be too.

If any of you have picks of SBC and want to send them over feel free.

Archived