Which Sky Do You Want in SBC?  

40 members have voted

1. 1.

• Overcast
    • Regular

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe later i will look at the backdrop i have some high res shots of the city i took last year i could probably integrate, might look nice.

It's now time to do SBC and then get ready for the season, so we'll see what has changed in the parks and what I have to update.

About the SBC Sky I have added a poll, for those who care to answer.

I like the clouds and will probably keep them for my use, but according to weather stats the Bay Area is only overcast 5% of the time, yeah i researched it so please vote and the winner well gets their way.

Here is an early sneak peak...

SEE A COUPLE POST DOWN FURTHER FOR PICS

Credit for the sky to GoChiefs and RGlass

No Bdugan ads were used in the making of this park but he has passed some my way and I might use some thanks !

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh.

It must have been cold there in my shadow,

to never have sunlight on your face.

You were content to let me shine, that's your way.

You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,

while you were the one with all the strain.

A beautiful face without a name for so long.

A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,

but I've got it all here in my heart.

I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.

I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

You're everything I wish I could be.

I could fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

You're everything, everything I wish I could be.

Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings,

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.

You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,

so high I almost touch the sky.

Thank you, thank you,

thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings

and about 50/50 day and night on saturday... if you've seen those games, it is always sunny....

Please Pirate make the SBC Day sunny

q gets an A for effort, but there are only two Saturday night games all year, A's and Marlins (they are always special on the schedule, because they lead right to the bars afterwards). The 'sunny' games are few and far between during May thru July, BUT the sunny sky is ideal, whether it be in real life or a video game. [Please don't equate sunny with warm]. As Mark Twain famously quipped, “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. ..."

q gets an A for effort, but there are only two Saturday night games all year, A's and Marlins (they are always special on the schedule, because they lead right to the bars afterwards).

Gotta admit, I sort of pulled that out of my ***.. :lol: I've been to two games at SBC, both on Saturday, both sunny as hell...Also, I get the MLB Extra Innings, and it just seems that whenever I see a day game, it is sunny, and especially on the Saturday Fox Games of the Week...I hear you about the temp...My buddy has season tickets 3 rows directly behind home (his dad is actually John Scully one of the Partners of the team), and my girlfriend at the time sat in those seats, and Pete, my buddy sat out in the bleachers with the rest of the guys...Well it was warm behind home, but colder than sh*t out in left center

I have finished the day version, and it looks pretty good,I would throw out some screens of it but my ftp client stuff is on the fritz so tomarrow you will get screens.

There are way too many ads in this stadium.

I put in new out of town scorecards, retired numbers in Left, all correct ads on walls and scoreboard as well as around the stadium rim the ads are about 90% correct, but all are real advertisers with the Giants.

The wierd lighting thing where some ads are really reflecting the light can't be fixed so they look like the sun is shinning on them :roll:

I didn't add a lot I just made this thing as real as possible.

Night should be finished today. I can make a cloudy and sunny version you could ad both to your stadium folder and just rename the one you don't use. One would always have to be sbcpday.big and say you were using the cloud version it would be sbcpday.big and sunny version would be sbcpsun.big. Kind of confusing but possible.

Here are those previews I promised.

sbc1.jpg

sbc2.jpg

sbc3.jpg

Archived