All Ads redone

Clock now has MAB Paints ad

Put the Citizens Bank Park sign in correct area

Photo Realistic Video Boards

citday.jpg

citday1.jpg

citinite.jpg

citinite1.jpg

awesome pirate. admirable work! citizen's bank is the new camden yds this year. heckuva job there. i will try to record/upload the first actionclip with fraps in your new phils park, unless someone else does first.

comiskeyscoreboardt0sb.jpg

can you advise me here?, im modding "old comiskey park" out of tiger stadium , but i wanna move/import the us cellular scoreboard into it and reshape the vertices to give it that 1910-1990 square shape, is this possible with OEDIT ? or how would you do it? im trying to revive this forgotten palace..

and i cant find ord tools... do you have it? i need it to convert ords to o's...

thanks

For you llcmac... you deserve it thanks for the Rosters...

I am working on a conversion of my PNC now, and then SBC.

yes! thank you so much for SBC long overdue! tell us what you need and we'll scrounge what we can. i'm sure qpontiac will be willing to help me scour. anyone live in the bay area anymore that has some up to date photos?

Cocobee , yeah it's me nice to see you over here. The NLSC is a great place, i consider myself the Bchogan of the MVP series.

You did some fine work over there as well, haven't played Live that much this year because it crashes my computer and many other problems with it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I see what the logo is my bank is Charter One and is merged with Citizens Bank so the logo is the same, I will run down to the local bank and take a picture of their logo. I get paid on Friday. I will wait till the season starts and see if someone can comethrough with some updated pics of the outfield ads and then update the park.

Archived