Victor Diaz wip

jogar84

I tried to view him ingame as well but it crashed, i doublechecked if the files were compressed and they are. Maybe there is something wrong with the fsh file?

i had the .bmp face and opened it up with eagraph, saving it as a .fsh file.

jogar84,

what tutorial are u using to make these cyberfaces. Basically, I just wanted to know about headshapes and putting them on my created player.

I can make the bmp easily, I just want to know how to install and how to pick the right headshape.

thanks for any help, maybe the more i figure out--the more i can help u out.

hmmm, personaly I use nfshtool. How you use it is you drag the default .fsh file ontop of nfshtool.exe and it makes a new folder out of the .fsh file. In the folder is a bunch of .bmp files and you just edit those and replace them with your new ones. In the folder too onec your done editing is a filde called index.fsh. Open index.fsh in textpad and on the third line it says "FSH", replace that with "QFS". Remember to save your work in Textpad ant then the next step is to take all of the contents of the folder and copy and paste it back into the folder where nfshtool is. Click and drag index.fsh and drop it ontop of nfshtool.exe. Now after the stuff runs in the black screen, you will have updated your .fsh file. Now just open up EA Graph or whatever, open models.big and put in your new .fsh file. This works for me in portaits and I doubt these will be much different. Correct me if I'm wrong :(

• 1 month later...

Archived