Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snash13

College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

This looks awesome

First off: This is a great idea and I would love to play that...2nd I've been wanting someone sense last year to make Rosenblatt Stadium and seeing Tribetime say that he would do that would be awesome....its an incredible stadium....http://www.ballparkreviews.com/lincoln/lincoln.htm#...check out this stadium where the Nebraska Cornhuskers play...its an awesome stadium and it would be awesome to see a stadium like this in a game....especially with Memorial Field in the background!!! anybody willing to try that stadium???

There is no timetable yet. but the real thing that is gonna take a while are the uni's. depending on how much help we get with those it could take anywhere from a month to 3 or 4. just depends we also are in need of a stadium guy to create one or two parks basically fro mscratch. i understand how hard that is, if anyone could do taht plz PM me

This would be amazing if you could pull this off, more power to you

I hope you get some donations

Yes fush you were very enthusiastic last year but to be truthful I knew nothing then :lol: This year I know what I'm doing and over the summer I will have spare time flowing out of my ears so I am wanting to make Rosenblatt. All I would need is some recent hi-res pics if anyone lives near the place. Of course this will be a huge time consuming mod because it is not actually in the game and I will have to absolutely knock this thing down with a wrecking ball in OEdit and build the lego pieces up from square one (not literally) :lol: For now I am doing Tropicana Field, I hope to more over summer but I will of course guerentee nothing and only time will tell

someone should do a little league update

I almost thought about making the Aurora team and stadium but i would barely use it for something so time consuming :lol:

I currently play for The College of New Jersey, I have already made our uniforms, CNJ is 14th in the nation for D3, but just a thought if you needed to fill spots in over some minor league teams

I know you don't want us to request teams, and I really don't want to annoy you, but if you put in Western Kentucky University(who made the playoffs last year) I really would die a happy, happy person. :D :oops: :D :oops: :D :oops:

we have already made a team list so begging wont help :D

As soon as it is finialized we will announce it here, watch for it by tomorrow