College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not very familiar with modding, but I'll do anything to help yall out. Oh... can yall replace one of those schools that don't have a baseball program with Birmingham-Southern College. They are a very good team in an up-and-coming conference. (Big South) That would be great. I hate to ask more, but this is only if you have room/time. Adding Coastal Carolina would be great. BSC and Coastal are big rivals.

this project had the ability to be good, but obvioulsy the people in charge know nothing about college baseball. they left out one of the better baseball conferences in the country. The Missouri Valley. it's ranked head and shoulders above the big ten for instance. Wichita St, creighton and Evansville even the 4th place bradley braves own a 4-2 record against the big ten. and crap like that

No need to be calling people names now. I'd like to introduce something to you. It's called constructive criticism. Use it. Don't say "obviously noone doing this knows anything about college baseball." Offer your opinion. Also, it might not include Wichita St. or Creighton, but I bet it's the best College Baseball game ever made.

mmm, then i will just wait and download it, delete out the crappy teams add in the top teams across the nation left off and then upload it, of course crediting the original creators as well

go ahead and do it. If u dont like how they do it dont download it. Thats what im doing. im not downloading this. i only got it for PS2 lol. i really wish my PC version worked better.

it just seems like it would be better for the project to include the top teams across the nation, rahter than just picking conferences that are good at other sports but not at baseball. so as you say, use constructive criticism, well i tried that, and was blown off, so i then realized, how crappy the original version of this will be

look St Bernard. we have nothin agaist the Missouri Valley Conference. but we decided to do not only the bets teams but also ALL of the biggest conferences ok?

if you dont like it fine. dont use it. but there are many ppl that are going to play this ONLY because the Big-10 is in there regardless of well they might play

Hey Snash, I know yall have made the team list already, and I've posted this twice, but some people are pointing out that some of those schools don't have baseball programs anymore. So, I was wondering if you could possibly include Birmingham-Southern College, where my brother starts at 3B. They are a very good team. They made the NCAA Regionals last year and had 3 players drafted. I am willing to do anything to get them in. I will help in any way to speed up this process. (except for modding)

Yeah actually I will re upload it if i want too

Uploading it is one thing. Actually having it posted and available to download is quite another. Trues, who runs this site, has the final say in what will or won't be posted.

Just because someone uploads a file, doesn't necessarily mean that it will be posted. Ripping off someone else's mod or using someone else's work without getting permission or giving credit is a pretty serious offense in the modding community.

Archived