College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and redo the Michigan jersey today as well as a few others in the conference I was picked to make. Then I'll send the files over to Snash for previews.

BTW- I hope you guys dont mind... but I am making them in 2x format but resizing them to 1x for better size control (since MVP isn't like NHL and larger files are still the same size in the fsh) and there is no loss for detail. This allows older machines to run the game without any lag.

Yammer, do you need pics of all of Michigan's unis cause I can get you those no problem.

(The link below the image is a photo gallery with shots from every angle)

White Home:

01.jpg

http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cf...cument_id=17786

White Alternates 1:

29.jpg

http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cf...cument_id=17908

White Alternates 2:

01.jpg

http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cf...cument_id=17480

Maize:

09.jpg

http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cf...cument_id=17797

There might be a gray one circling around some where...but combined with the blue from earlier, that's 5 different unis.

There are rumors swirling over at OS that this will be converted to PS2 form. SOmeone working on teh project here came over and said it would most likely be converted. Is there any truth to this and is so how it will be converted? As a dynasty/owner mode save or something else?

i have not heard that and its never been discussed with me that it would be converted to PS2, if it is, then cool, if it isnt, then sorry.

I need the following templates.

Catcher mask

Batting Helmet and Hat... editing exsisting bmp files is too much of a pain in the ***

sorry bro, you have to do that on your own, even though it is a pain in the ***.

I'm really confused. I'm not trying to start any fights or cause problems, but if you're trying to include the big conferences for this, how is the Missouri Valley Conference not in? When it comes to college baseball it's one of the top conferences. There are so many tiny schools in this that are completely meaningless in the sport... how can you omit so many of the big schools? If nothing else, you could cut some of the smaller conferences down and use the spots to make the MVC.

I'm really confused. I'm not trying to start any fights or cause problems, but if you're trying to include the big conferences for this, how is the Missouri Valley Conference not in? When it comes to college baseball it's one of the top conferences. There are so many tiny schools in this that are completely meaningless in the sport... how can you omit so many of the big schools? If nothing else, you could cut some of the smaller conferences down and use the spots to make the MVC.
Did you go to school in the MV?

Man why aren't you guys including the Northeast 10 Conference? I mean, with powerhouses such as Southern Connecticut, UMass-Lowell, and Franklin Pierce, how could they be left out? Take out some of the schools with horrible baseball programs such as Texas, Cal State Fullerton, and Tulane, and put in the schools from the Northeast 10 that I mentioned earlier. It would make this mod much, much better.

z7shysterical.gif

The team list is set, im sorry but the MV did not make it in.

Man why aren't you guys including the Northeast 10 Conference? I mean, with powerhouses such as Southern Connecticut, UMass-Lowell, and Franklin Pierce, how could they be left out? Take out some of the schools with horrible baseball programs such as Texas, Cal State Fullerton, and Tulane, and put in the schools from the Northeast 10 that I mentioned earlier. It would make this mod much, much better.

z7shysterical.gif

can i get some of whatever you smoke?

I did not. I'm simply a big fan of collegiate baseball who is confused about seeing one of the most important conferences in the game not included in this mod.

I can't say which conference is in or out. To be honest I don't follow NCAA baseball here since I never get any games on tv

I can't say which conference is in or out. To be honest I don't follow NCAA baseball here since I never get any games on tv

That's cool... I was just looking for some sort of rational explanation of why the conference was overlooked, while, as was pointed out by a few others before, there were a number of schools being done who either don't have a team or aren't known for baseball.

Hollinger. i have gotten over 350 !!!! emails this week from ppl wanting me to put their favorite team in or conference or whatever. im tired of dealing with it. the team list is set.

final

not to be mean or anything :wink:

Hollinger. i have gotten over 350 !!!! emails this week from ppl wanting me to put their favorite team in or conference or whatever. im tired of dealing with it. the team list is set.

final

not to be mean or anything :wink:

How come you can't add teams like University of Alberta? Just because they dont have a baseball team doesn't mean you should overlook them! I mean cmon! You want this realistic... Jesus H Christ you suck! BTW nice mod on the NCAA, ;)

Archived