College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

Dluxe, ill talk to TT bout a avatar, its gonna be harder because he is banned here now. Golden sorry i havent put any updates up in bout a week. ive spent the last couple days working on technical problems and i think ive got it all figured out. hoping to show off more stuff by friday.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually we prolly will do a Team-USA, Team-World.

they will take the place of NL and AL All Stars

is team-USA and team-world made of of players on other teams?

if not, the players you add and create for the replaced allstart teams will also show up in the FA pool

use the Heros and legend teams

Due to the fact I think this is a really great idea, and the fact that I love college baseball, a deal has been struck between Snash13 and myself..

I will be attempting my hand at creating several generic stadiums for use in this mod as well as recreating Packard Stadium in Tempe, AZ home of the Sun Devils...

Work begins tonight.

Due to the fact I think this is a really great idea, and the fact that I love college baseball, a deal has been struck between Snash13 and myself..

I will be attempting my hand at creating several generic stadiums for use in this mod as well as recreating Packard Stadium in Tempe, AZ home of the Sun Devils...

Work begins tonight.

so the ol' lady is letting you do some work?

Fantastic idea guys! The Madden Community has done this before when we created NCAA rosters that could be used in Madden 2004 and 2005. So I'm glad to see that someone has picked up the mantle for baseball.

Now, when this is ready, I understand that we would have to install MVPBB again to a seperate location in order for the mod to work properly. How would we be able to do that? Could you give some of us novices some detailed instructions in plain English so that we don't re-install over the previously installed game by accident and lose the Red Sox Dynasty and the All-Time teams some of us are working on?

Work begins tonight.

the Michael Jordan of MVPmods

Fantastic idea guys! The Madden Community has done this before when we created NCAA rosters that could be used in Madden 2004 and 2005. So I'm glad to see that someone has picked up the mantle for baseball.

Now, when this is ready, I understand that we would have to install MVPBB again to a seperate location in order for the mod to work properly. How would we be able to do that? Could you give some of us novices some detailed instructions in plain English so that we don't re-install over the previously installed game by accident and lose the Red Sox Dynasty and the All-Time teams some of us are working on?

you will NOT need two separate installs.

I've beta tested their installer, it installs and creates a new executable that when run launches the NCAA version, if you want to play the orginal MVP all you do is launch MVP2005.exe instead if the one the installer makes

Listen guys(that means the 200 17 and younger guys and the 1 29 year old in here)

Tribetime got banned because he was out of line in a different thread. Just because he got banned and he's involved in a project doesn't mean he's above the rules.

Threatening a moderator to take this college baseball mod somewhere else is ridiculous because u need this community probably more than they need your college baseball mod.

Tribetime will serve out his ban and then return. And besides, you act like u cant communicate with the guy through email or chat messengers.

Only little children cry wolf. Only little children threaten to take their mod away.

I post here because i've just had a chat with both parties involved -- so basically stop crying wolf.

Snash, kraw, and everyone involved -- your both doing a great job with the project. Let's not get out of hand with this one and go all nuts because a guy got banned when he cursed at 2 moderators.

I repeat, just because tribetime's involved in a project doesn't mean anything.

So with that said, cut y4l a little slack. He's really on your side more than you think.

Listen guys(that means the 200 17 and younger guys and the 1 29 year old in here)

Tribetime got banned because he was out of line in a different thread. Just because he got banned and he's involved in a project doesn't mean he's above the rules.

Threatening a moderator to take this college baseball mod somewhere else is ridiculous because u need this community probably more than they need your college baseball mod.

Tribetime will serve out his ban and then return. And besides, you act like u cant communicate with the guy through email or chat messengers.

Only little children cry wolf. Only little children threaten to take their mod away.

I post here because i've just had a chat with both parties involved -- so basically stop crying wolf.

Snash, kraw, and everyone involved -- your both doing a great job with the project. Let's not get out of hand with this one and go all nuts because a guy got banned when he cursed at 2 moderators.

I repeat, just because tribetime's involved in a project doesn't mean anything.

So with that said, cut y4l a little slack. He's really on your side more than you think.

HOW the f**k did I get in the middle of this one

I do not even like tribetime, I guess that 2 months of deliberate *** kissing did not help him when he had his meltdown

well i guess BBFanik is lying about u guys in pm's talking about how your threatening to do this and threatening to do this.

funny what kids will come up with just so they can get their friends unbanned.

anyways,i just sent snash the pm.

HOW the f**k did I get in the middle of this one

I do not even like tribetime, I guess that 2 months of deliberate ass kissing did not help him when he had his meltdown

Kraw, it was not you. You are not at fault here. You were kind of dragged into it by Tribetime and bbfanatik9.

Oh sh!t, I misunderstood Snash, ahh sh!t my bad, my computer is acting all messed up and the screen was all screwed up. BTW, Fuzz who told you?

good response. my computer is acting all messed up. i'm going to have to remember that next time i toss a few fuzzyfluid guzzlers around.

anyways, no harm done. best of luck.

Don't come bash our thread.

stop speaking for snash and kraw and timay and everyone else.

and last time i checked, "our" thread doesn't really include "u". I said what i had to say, it was my opinion and now ur just being a fruitpop because u got caught acting like a hotshot behind snash's back.

Archived