College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

Sorry to pop in here again and talk about this recent stuff, but let's all come to an understanding here.

1.baseballfanatik9 relayed a message to an admin (me) and in that message it was stated that this project would be taken off this site by the parties involved here. He just relayed a message to this effect. That's it.

2. The intentions of the people involved may have been good, but since they didn't have the whole story, they didn't know all that was going on. They do now and understand the unfortunate action taken against Tribetime at this time.

So, now we can drop it and wish all these guys luck on the work they are doing here. That, of course, is much more important than anything else.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to pop in here again and talk about this recent stuff, but let's all come to an understanding here.

1.baseballfanatik9 relayed a message to an admin (me) and in that message it was stated that this project would be taken off this site by the parties involved here. He just relayed a message to this effect. That's it.

2. The intentions of the people involved may have been good, but since they didn't have the whole story, they didn't know all that was going on. They do now and understand the unfortunate action taken against Tribetime at this time.

So, now we can drop it and wish all these guys luck on the work they are doing here. That, of course, is much more important than anything else.

Like I said, I wasn't apart of anything. I think snash pm'ed me once asking when the Michigan jerseys would be completed (they are now) and that was on Saturday.

College Baseball will be alive and well tonight on ESPN when Tulane takes on LSU ........ this is a great atmosphere for College Baseball so if anyone is wondering why all the interest in this project ---- then they should tune into ESPN this evening and they will see first hand why this is a GREAT Project !!!

come on now...everyone else is fine with it timay....**** happens sometime man..itllbe fine.

its something different then the bullshit fuzz brought in here today, who of course should be worried his studio that so many people have trouble with, dont worry about it, i dont want to start dropping names, i am done with the project, end of story.

alright, alright i know its only been about 20 mins, but i have been talked back into working on the project, now what i need a list of is, what teams are being done by what people, we need to split this up...i also need the list so i dont do a team someone else is doing. thanks alot guys!

Here it is, what everyone's been wating for.... Clemson Uni Pics!!

I put it into a .zip file, that was the easiest way for me to do it. I'm uploading it to my webspace, but I have a feeling that's not going to work.

So, it would probably be best if I e-mailed it to y'all. Whoever needs it, please leave me your e-mail addy so I can sent it off to you. :)

Here it is, what everyone's been wating for.... Clemson Uni Pics!!

I put it into a .zip file, that was the easiest way for me to do it. I'm uploading it to my webspace, but I have a feeling that's not going to work.

So, it would probably be best if I e-mailed it to y'all. Whoever needs it, please leave me your e-mail addy so I can sent it off to you. :)

twright86@gmail.com, thank you, and if you come across any college team logos for, tennessee, illinois and cal state fullerton please hook me up. thanks!

i am having issues finding the proper logos for a few schools such as illinois, tennessee, cal state fullerton, and otheres, please post correct logos for these schools if you can find them...thank you.

I posted the Illinois unis on the last page, the logo they use is just the Orange "I" on the hats....

Archived