College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

Ask Snash13, I'm doing the Big Ten right now, and BTW fastflink this is my first time roster modding, yes it is time consuming yes its not easy, especially since its college, but the benefits are going to be awesome. I've taken two weeks on the Penn State roster and I'm not done yet.
i pumped out Michigan in about a hour last night 8)

Dorien, this isnt a whole new game. there is some sutff we just cant do.the offseason is going to be the same. and everybody be on the lookout for alot more screens tonite or tommorrow. we have a couple more teams done and a couple other suprises :wink:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after i finished the rosters how would u combine them?Would it matter if i used a different starting roster set then what you are? Like i would want to do stanford cuz i know someone on the team. So after i finished the appearance, ratings and everything, how do i give them to the person that is putting them together?

OK. I looked and didn't see this addressed so accept my apology if it has already been asked/answered:

Will the uniforms be available by themselves to add to the game using MVP Studio? Or will they only be able to be used if the entire College version is used? I just haven't decided if I want the whole thing or just the unis.

Incredible work, by the way! 8O

OK. I looked and didn't see this addressed so accept my apology if it has already been asked/answered:

Will the uniforms be available by themselves to add to the game using MVP Studio? Or will they only be able to be used if the entire College version is used? I just haven't decided if I want the whole thing or just the unis.

Incredible work, by the way! 8O

I do not know what the plan is but you can always just pull them back out of the models.big file.

Snash, I'd be more than happy to help with the rosters, just let me know what teams. I also have the same question as fastflink, how are you going to combine the rosters? Do you want certain existing rosters overwritten with certain new ones, or does it matter which team I overwrite? Let me know and I'll get started right away.

Fab. it doesnt matter which team you overwrite as long as you save as a .met file. then i can import the team into the master roster.

teams i need done are

USC

UCLA

Oregon State

if you can help please email me or PM

the only thing i ask that you do is keep the chicago cubs in i would not care if you took out all the minor leagur teams since my minor league team did not make it in

no request you make will be taken in to account, why do you want them on the ps2 so you can steal the roster make one change and upload it as your own?

Hey, I just found this site from the MVP GameFaqs board. I've currently got 2005 for the PS2, but this project makes me so excited I'm probably going to go out and buy the PC version. In the meantime, is there anything I can do to help? I'm fairly handy w/ PS CS, but I don't follow college baseball (only MLB) and I don't think I'm skilled enough for the unis. If you need an extra hand anywhere, I'd be happy to lend it.

~Ender

the only thing i ask that you do is keep the chicago cubs in i would not care if you took out all the minor leagur teams since my minor league team did not make it in

Why the hell would you want to leave the Cubs in? Thats the dumbest idea I haev ever heard......Then again you are roster thieving moron so I'm not surprised.

Archived