College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASU is only wearing black cleats for the sunday throwbacks if i remember correctly. Otherwise, they wear the whites. I read this somewhere that ill try to find and post, otherwise, dont take my word on this.

Holy Cross home whites:

137679.jpeg164862.jpeg101925.jpeg

172193.jpeg165597.jpeg169686.jpeg

Holy Cross Home Alternate/Road (?), with CRUSADERS script:

178651.jpeg179361.jpeg177543.jpeg

181218.jpeg180113.jpeg

176926.jpeg175364.jpeg

Other Home Uniform:

home3rd8dx.th.jpg

I think this is a uniform from last year...:

101915.jpeg101924.jpeg

Cap and top part of road uniforms. They probably say Holy Cross in the same script as the home uniforms:

98269.jpeg165640.jpeg

And the media guide:

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/school...lMediaGuide.pdf

Coach's jacket:

101921.jpeg

Holy Cross just moved to a new website this winter, so the old website probably has a lot more pictures, but I have no clue where it is :cry:

175364.jpeg

HOLY CRAP! Is that snow in the outfield???? 8O

Yes. :lol:

That photo was from late March, and don't forget that the snowy pattern is still winding down at that time, and most of the snow around here (Holy Cross is from Worcester, which is right next to me) doesn't melt until early April.

Ask Snash13, I'm doing the Big Ten right now, and BTW fastflink this is my first time roster modding, yes it is time consuming yes its not easy, especially since its college, but the benefits are going to be awesome. I've taken two weeks on the Penn State roster and I'm not done yet.

A few questions about this. First, from the screen shot, I see that there is a budget and I am guessing you have to sign players (just like in MLB). Is this going to be in the final version? Second, for PS2, will this just be a roster update or will this be an actual game? Do you plan on allowing users to import the rosters of graduated players into MLB? How about recruiting (how will that go about? will it be similar to MLB or NCAA)?

I think what you are doing is fantastic and I greatly appreciate all the hard work that is being put forth. I am a very skilled software engineer so I can be of assistance, please let me know. Even if its just working on placing the real name, stats and "ratings" in for the players. Thanks.

Regards,

D

Archived