College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about you tell ur boy to watch his step and i'll just leave snash. There's no problems between u and me, i've always considered you polite even when i may have been a bit rude with you -- especially in the past. But if you ask any of the mods in here, i never have anything bad to say about you even though we don't see eye to eye.

but timay -- i dont know man, looks like timay wants me to stay here.

loool look at u, so in love with me. u've obviously been keeping up with my threads -- reading my threads -- lol..timay, i see the contributor icon near ur name? what i wanna know is -- how'd u convince dad to donate on ur behalf?

get it right the first time? loooOOOOLL...hellOO earth to timay.EARTH TO TIMAY -- have u taken a look at ur mods.

don;'t worry about getting it right the first time, lol..homie, you gotta do that crap from scratch.

hmmm i have my own paypal because i am 19 years old. and i will stop there because i dont want this thread to get locked or me to get banned...because i know how nothing fuzz says gets him banned, his invisibility is extremely funny, personally attacks everyone but yet because he makes mvp classics its ok, so sick of double standard and BS....so what you gonna call me a guzzler? you got the power king fuzz.

kraw -- u know what bro, u and me have our differences. I know we do -- lol and no matter what u say, i know what ur really thinking about timay. and that's cool.

we can have our differences and still have that kinetic energy that flows from ur sick twisted mind to ... well, to over here.

and second of all timay, all that stuff u just said about me being all powerful -- lol, that's how u see me. No one sees me like that but u. U SEE ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE U KNOW. u know u talk the talk and at the end of the day u got nothing to show for it but 2004 bat mod that's probably the only thing decent u ever did.

and remember one thing bro -- timay, "mr. my dad held my hand at my first mets game look where we sat guys" thread

u talk trash about my work -- im probably going to just keep burning u inside.

and im not trying to get timay banned, im trying to make him realize he cant run around talking about people's work like it's garbage when his output his probably the most disgusting piece of work anyones ever seen.

all you gotta do is compare downloads. Add up all of timay's mods and put them up against any of the team packages i made last year. Or even any of kraw's work.

kraw's a freaking jerk but even he puts heart into his work because he enjoys it.

timay on the other hand lives in this sick dillusional online world where he thinks one day he's going to rule camelot.

"Donations" are a pretty cheap way to judge work and quality.

Not picking sides or anything... just saying.

Also.... Fuzz if you continue to bash the kid here and then he comes back and gets banned... it is pretty damn weak imo and an abuse of mod powers. Why don't you just leave the thread and the comments on pm or msn or yahoo or whatever? Don't ruin and disrespect the other members here trying to make something for others.

listen yammer, if timay wants to act like a retard and insult me in every thread -- then im going to bring his little war right to his doorstep.

how can he constantly tell people that the studio is crap. I get e-mails from members telling me how to Install timay's uniforms using the studio and when i tell them ask timay, the response is : timay says the studio sucks and not to use it.

i have 2 people so far who have told me that. So basically, f timay. Timay can ride a pipe for all i care.

umm guys. Fuzz is not a "mod"

Mod Squad refers to "Modders "

just thought that should be pointed out

My bad. :oops: I assumed that that's what the group of mods was called.. That should probably be cleared up..

:oops:

Archived