College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

timay, I sent 'em on to you. I hope I did it right. :|

Damn... looks like I couldn't send it, it's over the max. size for my Comcast email. And I can't access Gmail right now so it's going to have to wait.. Great timing. :?

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for searching, i dont think i made my self clear enough, i need the actually logos that are on the unis, like the different logo on the front of the illinois uni, or the vols or tennessee script on the front of the unis, or where it says titans for cal state fullerton.

its something different then the [naughty word] fuzz brought in here today, who of course should be worried his studio that so many people have trouble with, dont worry about it, i dont want to start dropping names, i am done with the project, end of story.

ur a joke bro and maybe when u turn 15, your dad will hold ur hand to ur second mets game.

alright, alright i know its only been about 20 mins, but i have been talked back into working on the project, now what i need a list of is, what teams are being done by what people, we need to split this up...i also need the list so i dont do a team someone else is doing. thanks alot guys!

20 mins and u proved ur a clown bro.guzzletimay

first of all, timay needs to learn not to mention things in W.I.P threads..then maybe i wouldnt have anything to say.

but since almost puberty timay wants to go at in this thread, i'll have a "personal" conversation with him here.

he opens his mouth ,talks his trash,guzzle's in between posts, and next thing you know -- he's making future fantasy throwbacks for LSU.

fuzz, can you take your personal crap elsewhere? PMs maybe? it's cluttering up the WIP thread.

and you're a mod.. :roll:

Totally agree with you Bruins. I believe we already decided to move on, and stop cluttering this thread.

yeah, i'm done. let's see what hot shot timay can say. He insulted me first -- u guys can just scroll up and read it.

good luck with the project. I'd like to see it come off the ground but if timay and whoever else want to threaten to quick and yada yada yada act like drama queens, and then find a second to say something about me -- then f him. timay can get rolled over too.

now im serious, best of luck with the project and u can expect me back here if timbo jones says something.

yeah, i'm done. let's see what hot shot timay can say. He insulted me first -- u guys can just scroll up and read it.

good luck with the project. I'd like to see it come off the ground but if timay and whoever else want to threaten to quick and yada yada yada act like drama queens, and then find a second to say something about me -- then f him. timay can get rolled over too.

now im serious, best of luck with the project and u can expect me back here if timbo jones says something.

LMAO....please keep your eyes on your thread so you can answer glitch questions, make it right the first time....now...dont come in here unless you have something to add to the project. thank you, thats all i ask.

loool look at u, so in love with me. u've obviously been keeping up with my threads -- reading my threads -- lol..timay, i see the contributor icon near ur name? what i wanna know is -- how'd u convince dad to donate on ur behalf?

get it right the first time? loooOOOOLL...hellOO earth to timay.EARTH TO TIMAY -- have u taken a look at ur mods.

don;'t worry about getting it right the first time, lol..homie, you gotta do that crap from scratch.

oh yeah one more thing for little young buck machine mouth timay

about 895 bucks last year in donations.

370 bucks this year in donations and it's not even may.

doesn't make much sense for people to donate if the program doesnt work?

hmmm...i guess they just think im a cool guy then , huh?

loll..man u dont even know how dumb u sound. U realize there's members on here that dont even know what ur talking about? U sound like a retard.looOOOOOOOOOOOL

Archived