College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y4L, do u have a instant messenger or anything, I need to talk to you, without "some" people getting in this.

Yes, I have Yahoo but I am not at home. I don't access to Yahoo YIM here.

I read everything in your PM to me yesterday how if I do not reinstate Tribetime that snash and you will be moving your project to somewhere else.

So I slept on this overnight and thought more about this this morning. I figure if you don't need to have your projects on here, you also don't need to be on here on a permanent basis.

Now the ball is in your court, and Snash's. Do you want to continue with this or do you want to let Tribetime do his time and come back? Because if you want to support Tribetime for what he did, you had better be prepared to go all the way.

It's your move.

Why everyone doesn't stfu and knock this **** off is beyond me. Let's just all sit back make some jerseys and cut this fighting **** out. Do you really think that the stuff said here has an effect on your personal life? If so you should try turning off the computer and going outside to play a game of hide and seek.

If this mod closes, it's no loss to me. I just wanted to help out and now with all this fighting and he said she said bullshit makes me not want to participate.

Why everyone doesn't stfu and knock this [naughty word] off is beyond me. Let's just all sit back make some jerseys and cut this fighting [naughty word] out. Do you really think that the stuff said here has an effect on your personal life? If so you should try turning off the computer and going outside to play a game of hide and seek.

If this mod closes, it's no loss to me. I just wanted to help out and now with all this fighting and he said she said [naughty word] makes me not want to participate.

holy crap, THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO WROTE LIKE A HALF PAGE PM TALKING ABOUT MOVING AN ENTIRE MOD PROJECT BECAUSE UNLESS -- his friend gets reinstated?

is this coming from the same guy? The guy making a big fuss over p.m's talking about jumping ship.

let it be known -- ur nothing more than a snivelling little crybaby who can't get it through his thickhead that he's nothing.zada.zilch.

and there is no he said she said, it's more like BBF Said, BBF lied, and now BBF is acting like a she.

stop crying already and if ur so bent on dropping it, then drop it. Don't pm moderators and threaten them because it puts a little drizzle on their sunshine smile.

I read everything in your PM to me yesterday how if I do not reinstate Tribetime that snash and you will be moving your project to somewhere else.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! When did this happen? TribeTime has very little to do with this project, whats with the sudden threats here?

This was going well until today. :x

That was fun, being back for like an hour and all, but this bickering needs to stop.

I researched and it looks like this is really between Y4L and TribeTime26...

Snash isn't going anywhere and this basballfanatik9 guy is making up stuff. So, lets get it cleared up.

I'm not going to contribute to this if everyone is arguing, this place is a little uptight, less personal feelings shuld go into the rulings and the posts around here.

holy crap, THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO WROTE LIKE A HALF PAGE PM TALKING ABOUT MOVING AN ENTIRE MOD PROJECT BECAUSE UNLESS -- his friend gets reinstated?

is this coming from the same guy? The guy making a big fuss over p.m's talking about jumping ship.

let it be known -- ur nothing more than a snivelling little crybaby who can't get it through his thickhead that he's nothing.zada.zilch.

and there is no he said she said, it's more like BBF Said, BBF lied, and now BBF is acting like a she.

stop crying already and if ur so bent on dropping it, then drop it. Don't pm moderators and threaten them because it puts a little drizzle on their sunshine smile.

Ya got the wrong guy there hoss. I didnt know he was banned. I didnt know he was threatening to move the mod elsewhere until you said it.

Pirate is right and we all know it.

The last thing I want to do or anyone for that matter is to interfere with anyone's work on this site. I understand that a modder needs access to the site to check PM's from people. etc or whatever kind of help he would need to do his work.

Please, just work on your NCAA project and I wish you the best of luck on it.

Now, let's just concentrate for the rest of this thread on the work in hand. Any questions about Tribetime or why he is not here at the time, do it in a PM. Or make a thread in the Left Field area. But let's keep this thread for the modding at hand.

Archived