College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to just replace the "MVP Baseball 2005" with College Baseball 2005, instead of having the black box in the top corner?

yeah, but the guy who made the black bar is going to have to make another one...

this is all just sample stuff right now...i'm thinking two sets of writing is too much.

YES YES YES!!!!!! With my new video card my computer wont run slow with the game and once my reordered comes in I will be able to download. And o yea Im downloading this. And for the overlays all we allready have ESPN and ESPN2. See where already ahead of scedule :-)!!

YES YES YES!!!!!! With my new video card my computer wont run slow with the game and once my reordered comes in I will be able to download. And o yea Im downloading this. And for the overlays all we allready have ESPN and ESPN2. See where already ahead of scedule :-)!!

i think an espnu and cstv overlay if we can get one would be apporitate here, since alot of college games come on there.

Hey bruins, the Northeast 10 is a Division II BAseball League. I know 'cause I played on FPC for 3 years from '96-'99

Ummmmm......you do realize that he was being sarcastic right??? I thought he laid it on pretty thick, but apprently you missed it.................. :roll:

Ummmmm......you do realize that he was being sarcastic right??? I thought he laid it on pretty thick, but apprently you missed it.................. :roll:
Yeah man, I was being sarcastic. But that's pretty cool you played for FPC. It's always cool to find another person from NH on here.

Yeah, I got a little lost some meaning after just reading all 41 pages of this thread.

By the way, Snash, and everybody keep up the great work I'm looking forward to this

After reading all of this, I do have a quick question/concern though. (You might have said it already)

I know you replaced all teams w/ college teams. However in MVP is setup w MLB teams that have minors. So, ihow would "prevent" from players being called up/sent down, etc in each organzation

Fo example, lets say you replaced the Cardinals and its orgainzation w/ Michigan (MLB), Fresno St (AAA), UW-Milwaukke (AA), Boston College (A). How will you stop the MLB team (Michigan) from promoting players from Fresno St (AAA), etc when players get injured, released.

hopefully by turning trades,FA, and injuries off it shouldnt be a problem.

but less then that i dont know yet :?

I bet if you asked the guys working on Total Classics they might have an answer.

A call out once again for People who know how to and want to help us.

we really need some people to help with Rosters and Uniforms. the rest of the project (portraits,loc editing,stadiums etc) is coming along fine but we really need ppl in those 2 areas.

we really need some people to help with Rosters and Uniforms. the rest of the project (portraits,loc editing,stadiums etc) is coming along fine but we really need ppl in those 2 areas.

Snash,

I would love to help, but I'm still working on my Rosters, Portraits, etc.

Maybe when I'm done I can help out

Snash13 wrote:

I do not know how to mod but I can find any teams jersey

and rosters for you. Just post what teams you need. I really want to help!

Archived