College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this project absolutly blows my mind!! Great Idea and great job on all the screen shots I saw while reading through all 43 pages of this thread!!!!! lol While reading I also had the same question as to how you would keep teams from calling players up from the minors, or in this game they would be just switching teams. I would be willing to help out with rosters and such if you need me to. I work for myself so if I need time, well I can have it. I just joined this community and DL alot of mods for MVP which I love.....I tried to DL that MVP edit you talk about using for rosters, but when I try to open it I get "X Component 'TABCTL32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Whatever that means. If someone could just send it to me or tell me how to fix it I will be happy to help out and get some rosters done if you also explain how to use MVP Edit to do the rosters. If nobody is doing to BIG12 I could start working on those or at least some of them......I did notice you had Colorado in there and they dont have a baseball team. I think someone mentioned that already anyways.....If I can help with the rosters just let me know my email is txtraider05@aol.com and on yahoo Msgr im wtstud2004 .......let ma know what I can do if you need the help

Can someone please let us know how to mod?

Im with this guy......is there just a basic overview of "everything modding" or something similar. I was messing around with some uniforms last night but I think my main crutch is using Photoshop. I can follow directions to extract and get the files back to the game just fine but I couldnt figure out how you guys get the lettering and all to look real like on the college jerseys you made. And Im still up for doing some rosters like I said in above post if someone could let me know how to get MVP edit to work right and give me a quick how to.....I think Ive spent at least 15 or 20 hours brosing this forum over the last 3 days, I might as well spend that time helping out so if you need me to let me know......

Im with this guy......is there just a basic overview of "everything modding" or something similar. I was messing around with some uniforms last night but I think my main crutch is using Photoshop. I can follow directions to extract and get the files back to the game just fine but I couldnt figure out how you guys get the lettering and all to look real like on the college jerseys you made. And Im still up for doing some rosters like I said in above post if someone could let me know how to get MVP edit to work right and give me a quick how to.....I think Ive spent at least 15 or 20 hours brosing this forum over the last 3 days, I might as well spend that time helping out so if you need me to let me know......

We were exploring the possibility of making a "how to" type thing, we'll have to see. Usually when someone offers to help with uniforms they can already do the PS work but cant figure out the file converting and such. I think both can be taught, but to actually do the PS work you have to have a good amount of experience, or be fairly savy with it already.

this is an awesome idea...i've wanted a college baseball game for a long time...you guys are amazing...i'd like to try and learn how you guys do all this to try and help out...if anyone would like to steer me in the right direction on how to start learning...that'd be awesome

this is an awesome idea...i've wanted a college baseball game for a long time...you guys are amazing...i'd like to try and learn how you guys do all this to try and help out...if anyone would like to steer me in the right direction on how to start learning...that'd be awesome

What do you want to help to do. And what programs do you have. For example do you have photoshop.

Archived