College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

Ok, Ive been out of town for the past week. but this project is not falling apart by any means. 3 ppl working on it takes a long time to get anything done, thats all.

What we have done so far-

4-5 teams 100% done

another 15-20 teams have bits and pieces that we are finishing

we have a CTS screen and a little bit of music as well.

Things will be going faster in bout 2 weeks when school lets out.

Good to hear Snash, I got MVPEdit and MVP 2005 this past weekend so if I can be of any help beyond just finding pics for unis, let me know.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Ive been out of town for the past week. but this project is not falling apart by any means. 3 ppl working on it takes a long time to get anything done, thats all.

What we have done so far-

4-5 teams 100% done

another 15-20 teams have bits and pieces that we are finishing

we have a CTS screen and a little bit of music as well.

Things will be going faster in bout 2 weeks when school lets out.

I will help with roster modding once school lets out on June 15.

hey guys, I can do uniforms. I crank them out pretty quickly, and since O work as a graphic designer (photoshop guy) my work is pretty good.

let me know what I can do....what teams/home, away, alt etc. and if you have any art or links you can point me towards.

send me a private message if you can....

bodhiball

Ok, if I have adobe photoshop, how do you get the uniforms in there to edit? I would love to try and get Arizona State in the game. I know the guys are doing the work right now but I would just love to try it.

You have to extract them from the game using EA Graph. Then you open the images in PS and edit away. You could probably use PSP if you wanted. You just have to make sure you save the image as a 16-bit bmp.

good luck with the college baseball 2k5, its the best project of a game i ever heard :!:

i have a idea, what do you think if you put teams that aren't on US like the teams in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

if you think my idea is good notify me i have an uncle that is mexican and he has all the real players from mexico and for the other countries like Puerto Rico put the MLB players that are of that country, if you need the uniforms i can give you that. GOOD LUCK AGAIN :mrgreen:

After 47 pages of reading, the most I have done since like 8th grade, I'm simply in love with this idea and would love to help with the XBOX side of things. I have a modded XBOX so if somebody could point me in the direction of the programs to take all the game files apart to edit I'll be totally set. Keep up the good work guyz and hopefully I can help.

Pez, you'd need a modded XBox, but only then would you have the rosters and that wouldn't be any fun, because you'd have the college teams in major and minor league uniforms, with no portraits or anything, and you wouldn't really know for sure which team you are actually using, unless you are a college baseball whiz.

Archived