College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Files in the database folder must not have been installed right somehow, may have been the installers fault, not yours, I would PM snash about it

I'm not saying this is why but the installer will not work on the cdrip warez version of MVP Baseball 2005

and yes that was done on purpose

My understanding is that this is no where close to a final version, and if that is the case then I am pumped. Because Arizona State and Michigan look great. If the modders follow through and complete every team like they have both of those, then we are in for a treat.

Thanks guys, and good luck with everything else!

Ok, I reinstalled my Mvp 2005 and tried the install and it crashes. I went into the RAR and clicked on the install exe., is that all I was supposed to do? I went into the program/easports/mvp and hit the college and crash. Help!!!

ASU I think is playing at the Braves, can you change it to a minor league park to make it look like a college stadium in the game? Also, not to be picky but in the game ASU's numbers look red on the back and they have a number on their jerseys on the front. Other than that it looks great!!

Archived