College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't lie about their being a University of Texas at Dallas..i DO play for them...the one in arlington is UT-A...and UTD is in richardson off of coit and campbell

then you should be able to get good pics of the logoson the uni and caps and someone might make it for you

I'm wondering the same thing...Almost a month since the last update and all that work they've put into it...Maybe they decided to stop since NCAA will be out next year, or they would rather just work on it without the updates and get it done faster? Or the team disbanded due to "creative control conflicts" lol...Who knows though? Because I sure don't.

I'm wondering the same thing...Almost a month since the last update and all that work they've put into it...Maybe they decided to stop since NCAA will be out next year, or they would rather just work on it without the updates and get it done faster? Or the team disbanded due to "creative control conflicts" lol...Who knows though? Because I sure don't.

Ok here a update.

Basically we have 6 people working on it. 4 of those people are unable to do any work right now because of work/personal matters they are attending to. I myself have been out of town some and have other things Ive had to deal with. With that said EA hasnt offically announced the College game yet that I know of and we dont know that even if it does come out it will be for PC, If within the next month or so a statement is released saying it will come out for PC things might ( I stress MIGHT) come to a complete stop, where it stands right now we have jerseys done for roughly 35+ teams. the stuff we dont have is rosters, once rosters are caught up we can release, we are waiting on about 15 teams for rosters until we are caught up. As stated previously alot of team members are busy with stuff so I have no idea whatsoever when anything will be released. We are always looking for help, If you know how to use MVPEdit and want to help even if its only 1 team, we are always open to people coming on board. I apologize for the lack of updates and releases, but by no means is this project dead. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks

Snash

Ok here a update.

Basically we have 6 people working on it. 4 of those people are unable to do any work right now because of work/personal matters they are attending to. I myself have been out of town some and have other things Ive had to deal with. With that said EA hasnt offically announced the College game yet that I know of and we dont know that even if it does come out it will be for PC, If within the next month or so a statement is released saying it will come out for PC things might ( I stress MIGHT) come to a complete stop, where it stands right now we have jerseys done for roughly 35+ teams. the stuff we dont have is rosters, once rosters are caught up we can release, we are waiting on about 15 teams for rosters until we are caught up. As stated previously alot of team members are busy with stuff so I have no idea whatsoever when anything will be released. We are always looking for help, If you know how to use MVPEdit and want to help even if its only 1 team, we are always open to people coming on board. I apologize for the lack of updates and releases, but by no means is this project dead. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks

Snash

Hey Snash, thanks for the update. If there was any way I could help out, I sure would, however, I don't have the free time right now like you stated the other members didn't have either. Also, I'm going to be one of those people that will have to wait for Kraw to convert everything to the XBOX format if he's still going to decide to do that as my PC, well Laptop, can't handle it as far as graphics go, and it doesn't make it too fun knowing my players are glowing and everything. Well take care, and good luck on the continued process you are going through.

-CBK

WoW that sounds really cool....Are you guys going to do like D1 D2 D3 to replace A, AA, AAA, MLB???? THatd be rad...I volunteer to help make rosters and portraits! I have MVPedit and could make the rosterpack for you guys!!!!!! :hail:

Well I have the Ohio State Rosters to near completion...the only thing I need to do is either contact the players via facebook.com to find out their swings and H/C zones or just use my imagination...I contacted the pitchers that use facebook.com as to what pitches they threw and a rating out of 100 for control...I have had 1 response of 6...I will be done by tommorrow 2AM EST regardless :wtg: !!

ok lemme update....I have messaged a little over half of the team about their stances and what their hot and cold zones are...the rest I will make-up..hopefully i will get a good number of replies b4 2AM EST tommorrow...Snash! I'm almost done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived