College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama also has a red top like the white home one, and also a road and home set of red pinstripes but Jim Wells refuses to wear them now unless it is suppose to rain hard because he wants a "MLB atmosphere" but they wore them once this year when it was suppose to rain. I know this cause i have perfect attendance for the past two years since I am a student at Alabama.

after reading the article i can't imagine why i'd buy ncaa 2006 when i can just dl the mod snash is making. heck, if i like it enough, i'd even paypal him a few bucks.

on a side note, wouldn't it be odd if someone took ncaa 2006 and modded IT to be MVP 2006?

i'd even paypal him a few bucks.

Thanks Man but I dont accept donations, If the other people working on this project chose to that is their decision, but for me personally I just enjoy working on it.

I was actually looking into doing it myself but after a convo with one of the guys(krawhitham) I believe is helping snash he informed me that, I'm assuming, once all the teams are completed they will work on an XBOX version.

Archived