College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weekend is over where are the pics?

Maybe they were sidetracked with things going on over the weekend. It is a holiday weekend you know and these guys have other things to do besides this stuff. Be patient, and you'll see the new screens.

I dont know if this has been ask before, and I know this is prob. not possible, but would there be anyway to make the players only play for 4 years and after that they retire. Also I seriously doubt this is possible, so Its not a problem if you guys cant do it but, would you be able to make it so you can export the players and import them into the MVP MLB Draft?

I dont know if this has been ask before, and I know this is prob. not possible, but would there be anyway to make the players only play for 4 years and after that they retire. Also I seriously doubt this is possible, so Its not a problem if you guys cant do it but, would you be able to make it so you can export the players and import them into the MVP MLB Draft?

Thats a good idea. I never thought of that. If it is included that would be awesome.

Here as promised new screens and a update.

Miami

miami2.jpg

Texas

texas3.gif

texas2.jpg

Ohio St

ohiost.jpg

The first release is still scheduled for Friday hopefully. It will not be a major release and will not include any major parts that we have done, it will focus on 3-5 teams and some other parts. Teams scheduled for release :Miami,Arizona State,Michigan.

Thanks

Snash

Away Numbers - White

Away Alt - Green

Home - Green

(All 3 outlined in Black)

All 3 Green Socks

Is the away alt actually the home shirt with grey pants? Thats what it looks like to me. Are the green sleeves part of the jersey or is it a vest and undershirt

Is the away alt actually the home shirt with grey pants? Thats what it looks like to me. Are the green sleeves part of the jersey or is it a vest and undershirt

no away alt is a grey sleeveless shirt and the home is a white sleeveless...i'll go back and list all the colors

Away - Top: Green Short-Sleeve Button-Up (i wouldnt add the long sleeves in as that pic was taken in early March)...Letters and Numbers: White and outlined in Black...Pants: Grey

Away Alt - Top: Grey Sleeveless Button-Up with Green Short-Sleeve Shirt under it, with the Adidas logo in the top Right (Again this pic was also taken in early March)...Letters and Numbers: Green and outlined in Black...Pants: Grey

Home - Top: White Sleeveless Button-Up with Green Short-Sleeve Shirt under it...Letters and Numbers: Green and outlined in Black...Pants: White

All 3 - Green Socks, Black Cleets, Green Belt, Green Hat, Green Batting Helmet

Just wondering...how come in the Stanford screen the 3rd basemen and pitcher have a different uniform then the shortstop and left fielder???
LOL..........i didnt see that when i was taking the shots. wow , gonna have to fix that.

looks PERFECT! and the hats are New Era and the logo is on the left side...if you wanted to add that

also if there is a way to get metal bats in the game OU uses Easton

Thanks all.

I haven't found a way to add logos to the hats without duplication yet, and I don't see why you couldn't make aluminium bats?

ive made an Excel document with the roster, ratings, and lineups.

As for the pitchers and what they throw i have no clue. i would just make them all throw the 4 Seamer, 2 Seamer, Curve, and Change and just make the ratings accordingly to how the Notes and Stats Compare

i can email the file to whoever is doing the ratings

Archived