College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have run out of free time to help on this project. i was doing the UCLA, USC, and Oregon State rosters but we have a lot of new work coming in and i don't have the time right now. i have the UCLA roster almost done if someone wants to finish it. just a few player attributes and a few appearances, wouldn't take long at all for someone with a few spare minutes. PM me and i can send it to you as a .met file if someone wants to finish it.

looks great fizzjob. anyway you could send it to me ?

i have to apologize to everyone who was waiting for our beta to be released on sunday. my hard drive crashed and i spent sunday and monday replacing it and reinstalling all of my stuff, i am going to be real busy from here til June so not much time for work but i am still dedicated to this project and it will get done, im going to work and get the beta out by saturday. it will include (hopefully) 8 Teams,Music,CTS package and some other little goodies.

Thanks.

here's a new template that fizzjob made for the loading screen:

NCAAsplash.jpg

thoughts?

SICK!!!!! I cant wait to download it. If some one would tell me how to mod uniforms I would be more than happy to help.

Archived