Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snash13

College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Quick question, you may have already answered this but I may have missed it.

Anyways, when this mod is complete, is it going to totally overwrite the whole game??? What I mean is, will I be able to still play with the MLB teams, or only the NCAA teams??

yes it will be like a seperate program with its own shortcut on your desktop. click one icon and you play MLB and click another and you play college.

i believe we will make a separate exe file, so that you can play both games...should be cool.

Awesome, I can't wait till this mod comes out!!!

Awesome, I can't wait till this mod comes out!!!

yeah me either...lmao...its gonna be a long road ahead, and if i dont get any help with these unis, well it may not come out till august or september.

Timay,

I know home and away uniforms would be better but to get something out the door perhaps a single uniform per team will suffice. Certainly would for me. This is a very good project you and others have undertaken.

Thanks,

Don

I am pretty sure having the game installed twice on the same computer is impossible :?

I can do anyting to help as long as it isn't modding, since I have no idea how to actually mod. :wink:

same here

I had MVP 2004 installed twice simultaneously. Once for the regular game and the other was strictly for Total Classics. It works fine.

o god y must summer be so far

If I can remember correctly you can only play in the AAA and AA stadiums at night. If you are going to mod those stadiums into the college ones, is it possible to add a day feature to them?

I am pretty sure having the game installed twice on the same computer is impossible :?

i am pretty sure a new exe file could be made....so no interference with mvp baseball 2005, you can ALMOST say its another game....but not really

I'll compile some fight song music files for the menu. :)

If it runs from the same files it would be unable to be installed 2 times, or at leats nobody knows how

Yeah we are looking for help on rosters an Uniforms. also looking for a portrait guy.

all you have to do is install the game in 2 different spots - have an icon on your desktop and change the target to the 2nd location

For any of you that are confused, dont worry as this will all automatically be done with our installer. :wink: :D

I dont know how much this matters, but Syracuse doesnt have a baseball team. Just thought I should share that.

Yeah, that was supposed to be Notre Dame.

Yeah we are looking for help on rosters an Uniforms. also looking for a portrait guy.

PORTRAITS! I can do those, sign me up as the portrait guy! I'll start on the Big 12. :D