Mark McGwire Cyberface Released - Updated V2.0

Smokin_Joe

BigMac is up for download.

smokinjoesbigmac5ce.jpg

Here's the settings i use in MVPedit that i forgot to add in the readme. You can change these the way you like of course.

Mark McGwire POS1B - BatsR - ThrowsR - NUM25

Ratings

PD10 - Bunting0 - Steal A2 - Baserunning10 - Speed34 - Fielding13 - Range12 - TS10 - TA9 - Durability10

Birthday 10/1/1963 77" high 225Lbs

BPAthletic Big Chest - BTLarge - Skin Tone2 - HS4 Unknown - HCBrown - FHnone - BSCrouched - Swing Type1 UNknown - DittyHv Rock - Star PowerSuper - 04 FaceNo - Face809

Bat ColorLight Brown - Glove ColorBlack - Batting GloveYes - WristbandNormal Both - Elbow GuardBlack Pad - Shin GuardBlack SocksNormal

Hitting vs L - Contact66 - Power100

Haven't messed with PitchesPercents so leave at default

Hitting vs R - Contact64 - Power100

Haven't messed with PitchesPercents so leave at default

Enjoy!

Nice cyberface Smokin Joe! 8)

Thanks alot guys! Cocobee, if i hadn't sent you that bad pic i probably wouldn't have learned how to make faces. :lol: Instead of bothering you to do another one, i decided to try it myself with what you had done and now i'm loving this stuff. Thanks man. :)

Thanks for the kind words guys. :) I'll go ahead and upload him then and for the next face i do, i'll make sure he's done before uploading. :p

To The H, sure man who would you like to see? Hardcore i really tried but all it did was make him look fat. :mrgreen:

He should be available soon. Here's another screenie....

bigmacv20frontview5gb.jpg

Oh yeah i just realized something. I forgot to include the portrait with this one...doh!:oops: Aww well it can be found in V1.0.

Archived