I got this old address of someone that I knew

It was high and fine and free, oh you should've seen us

--The Pixies, I Can't Forget

316DiamondbacksPreview.jpg

I settled down in San Diego and smoked a joint with Java Joe

And with a grin he took me in, spilling coffee on his chin

--Jason Mraz, Dream Life of Rand McNally

316PadresPreview.jpg

Well, anybody out there who's a victim of my project's "East Coast bias" should be pleased to see me starting to release the teams on the Left Coast. Only six more v1's to go, and you'll find these files here and at BBSC as soon as they're approved/uploaded. Hopefully I'll get more than the one comment I received on the last release :(

Next Release (4/28/05): Anaheim, Los Angeles, and San Francisco

Moser, they look gorgeous my friend as they always do. I think people tend not to give comments because

a) You don't take forever to release what you show

B) Your good work is expected

It's nice to hear but how many times do you think people are going to say "Awesome work" over and over again?

Do you do only 2 or 4 for each team?

Moser, they look gorgeous my friend as they always do. I think people tend not to give comments because

a) You don't take forever to release what you show

B) Your good work is expected

It's nice to hear but how many times do you think people are going to say "Awesome work" over and over again?

Do you do only 2 or 4 for each team?

I think you have that all wrong. Yes, I like to hear praise when it's warranted (doesn't everybody?). I also want to hear any critiques and whether or not I made any mistakes that I overlooked before releasing (nobody's perfect). Positive or negative feedback is always encouraged. It's when I hear nothing that I don't particularly like...

Moser316,

Your uniforms are some of the highest quality ones I have ever seen. Your Road Trip presentation is nothing short of brilliant. You leave no question regarding the time and effort you put into such masterpieces. It is obvious why you have earned such a great reputation in the art of uniform making. I seldom use current day uniforms but when I ever need one I know where I will be looking for them.

Thanks,

Don

Moser316,

Your uniforms are some of the highest quality ones I have ever seen. Your Road Trip presentation is nothing short of brilliant. You leave no question regarding the time and effort you put into such masterpieces. It is obvious why you have earned such a great reputation in the art of uniform making. I seldom use current day uniforms but when I ever need one I know where I will be looking for them.

Thanks,

Don

Wow, that has to be the highest praise I've ever received for my work. I'm truly honored by that compliment, Don :)

To everybody else, thanks for the feedback :wink:

Few people know how hard this can reach to be, how much time is needed to develop and apply certain effects, or finding a rare picture/patch. The time invested on this stuff, stopping doing many thigs of your actual life. I guess the best reward is when you see your work on line, aviable to download, and you say 'yes, I made this one!', or some PM and mails about your work. I personally try to download as many uniforms as possible, 'cause I say I always have somethig to learn. Great updates, as always. Sorry if I haven't mentioned it before. :wink:

Archived